It is important to know all about it to make an informed decision when buying a training wheels for larger bike. This guide will help you understand how to choose a training wheels for larger bike that will meet your needs.
10 training wheels for larger bike: Editor Pick's
Our 10 training wheels for larger bike Review:
- Universal Training Wheels: Suitable for 12, 14, 16, 18, and 20 inch bike. These cycle side wheels fit on most bikes. They come with a double-adjustable height that fits single-speed bikes
- Reinforced Steel Brackets: These kids bicycle training wheel are high-quality with reinforced steel brackets. Kid bike wheels are heavy-duty and suitable for girls and boys
- Extra Clip: Kids bike wheels come with an extra reinforcing clip. Get extra support for your toddler bike with smaller and larger bikes. Suitable for kids bikes that are larger, otherwise there are stop blocks provided
- Materials Included: Instructions, 1 wrench, 2 rubber wheels, 2 support bars, 2 nuts, 2 washers, 2 shoulder bolts, 2 reinforcing clips, 2 stop blocks. For girl and boy bike. Training wheel bracket, nut, and all accessories are easily installed
- Simple Installation: These universal training wheels for kids bike are easy to install and suitable for 12, 14, 16, 18 and 20 in wheels. Easy install instructions and a wrench are provided. Get fast and easy install with these bicycle support wheels
- PACKAGE INCLUDES: 2 training wheels, 2 wheel bolt, 2 screws, 2 sleeves, 2 extend bolt.
- WEIGHT BEARING CAPACITY: Our training wheels can bear the weight of 100 lbs, but the load of 70 lbs or less will be more suitable for the wheels.They can bear children's weight without security problems.
- 【APPLICAPLE BIKE SIZES】: They are suitable for bicycles sizes of 18 inches, 20 inches and 22 inches. Pleases make sure that the training wheels are 1/4 to 1/8 in higher than the ground.
- STRONG AND DURABLE MATERIAL: Our bike training wheels are made of high-quality steel and anti-shedding rubber tire. They are very sturdy and durable, which can keep bicycle beginner stable and help child learn to ride a bike without slipping.
- 【WARM TIPS】: Please note that our training wheels enclose with installation instruction in package. Please note that some bikes like those one-armed-frame bikes and bikes that rear frame tail hook angle are much larger than others are not suitable for this training wheels.Make sure if your bike is fit or not before ordering. If you have any questions, please contact us first, we will try our best to solve it for you.
- Wheels flip down when needed, flip up when not in use
- Best for bikes with 12" to 18" wheels
- For 20" bikes, these training wheels are designed to provide balance support and will not completely stabilize the bike while pedaling. When properly installed, these training wheels are designed to be approximately 1/2" off the ground on either side.
- Fits most bikes
- To teach balance, training wheels are designed to be 1/8-1/4 inch off the ground on either side when properly installed.
- For bikes with wheels from 16-26"
- Steel wheels, up to 3/4" stays
- Easy to install
- Intended for use by riders weighing up to 125 pounds
- Wald training wheels are designed exclusively for single-speed bicycles, not designed for multi-speed bicycles
- 【Universal Diameter and Available Size】Still bothered by the fact that some bike training wheels can only fit one or two sizes of bicycles? That’s okay. Our training wheels with bracket attached with 5 various holes can excellently meet your needs to mount it on bicycles with sizes: 12, 14, 16, 18, 20 inch. Its round figure and lovely appearance perfectly match each other, like a blue lollipop, bringing your kids a chromatic childhood. (Note: Unavailable for variable-speed bicycle)
- 【Double Bearing and Larger Washer】After optimization, the double high carbon steel bearing of our training wheel has been tested to be silent and smooth, with longer wheel life. In addition, we have specially enlarged the washer so that it can cover the whole bearing nicely. So even after your kid has ridden for a while, you don’t have to worry about the sudden drop of the bearing, which may cause your child’s sudden falling to ground. Ride safely and grow up freely
- 【Thicker Bracket, Stronger and More Durable】Have you ever encountered a deformed or even broken bracket of a training wheel that caused your child to fall badly? Please don’t worry. With that in mind, we designed a heavy duty training wheel with bracket at 3mm thickness that is 20% thicker than regular one, which exerts a stronger support capacity. Thus, it’s not easily deformed or broken. Your kid will be safer with confidence while luxuriating in learning to ride a bike
- 【Easy Installation】As shown in the video, equipped with 2 wrenches, the installation can be easily completed. The locking brace is of an assistant for securing the bracket and bicycle. Couldn’t be more simple! Meanwhile, we recommend the training wheel for boy and girl should be about 5mm away from the ground when the bike is standing upright, which can benefit your kid's sense of balance in riding. If you have any issue, please feel free to let us know. We'll do our best to help you.
- 【Wheels Light Up】The light will light up in the dark. Children definitely love the lights that can give them a beautiful world of children. You will see the smiles and the joy on the children's faces
- Note: it is necessary to tighten the bolts to make the wheel brighter!
- ☆Wheels diameter:4.73 inch. Universal training wheels fits for 16 inch bicycles. Tips: For Single Speed Bikes Only (Cannot Be Installed On Bikes with Derailleurs) and Supports Riders up to 100 Pounds .
- ☆These bicycle training wheels are made of high quality plastic and rubber which it is anti-slip, wear resistant, providing stability and help us to ride a bike without fear. Light weight and noiseless.
- Note: please use under adult supervision.
- You need to buy an extension screw to install it on huffy.
- Adjustable - Training wheels are suitable for 18 to 22 inches children bicycles and you can adjust it fit bike of your kids.
- Material - High quality metal and rubber. These heavy duty rear wheel are very sturdy and durable.
- Easy to install - Comes with fittings, all mounting hardware and installation instructions is included. The support brackets are individually adjustable.
- Keep safety - This set of heavy duty rear wheel stabilizers assists young learners to ride bicycle until they find a sense of balance on the bike.
- WARM TIPS - 1. The bicycle body is only a single mantis leg is not applicable. 2. Not applicable to bicycles with full chain covers. 3. Not applicable to bicycles with quick-release rear wheels. 4.Not applicable one-armed-frame bikes and rear frame tail hook angle are particularly large bike. Only suitable for 18/20/22-inch conventional bicycle installations (triangular body, standard transmission bicycle frame type)
- Smartly organized guide features a two-color interior that's easy to read, even in a dimly-lit garage or workshop
- Step-by-step instructions explain the tools and parts you’ll need and how to know you’ve done the job right
- More than 750 comprehensive illustrations and exploded views including 150 new or revised illustrations
- Zinn, Lennard (Author)
- English (Publication Language)
- 通用训练轮适用于 12 / 14 / 16 / 18 / 20 英寸/除HUFFY 品牌的大部分单速自行车，当然也有少数单速自行车不适合
- 产品有什么疑问,您可以通过电子邮件与我们联系,我们将在 24 小时内为您解决问题。 谢谢
How To Choose Your training wheels for larger bike
If you want to purchase products like the training wheels for larger bike, you need to follow a buying guide. Some features need to tick your product before buying. Let’s take a look at them:
- Price: Online purchase has been renowned for offering items at the best possible prices. As such places have networks with many dealers and manufacturers, sellers offer the best deals. Moreover, there are no intermediaries, which lessens the additional costs.
- Reliability: As online stores portray customer reviews, purchasing them boosts reliability. If faced with any defect, there is a scope for you to change. Some stores have excellent customer service, pushing you to buy from there.
- Convenience: Who does not love convenience? Having everything as per your wish is something to die for. Buying a product from an online store is such. You do not have to worry about the time, the place, or the crowd. Everything happens when you want it and how you want it.
- Functionality: Check out your training wheels for larger bike functionality when you buy it. An easy way to do that would be to check the specs. Remember, the more vast the specs, the greater your product’s functionality.
What to look for when buying the training wheels for larger bike?
The products in the market are manifold. The variety of products is so high that it may be confusing to choose the right one for you. This is why we have created this guide for you to help you pick the right training wheels for larger bike easily.
1. The authenticity of the Online Shop Website
I did mention earlier that shopping online is very convenient yet it’s tough to know whether the shop is genuine. Everyone can seem to create an online shop with a couple of photos and prices just to be seen as legitimate. To know whether it’s genuine, make sure to look for the following:
- Contact Details — make sure to contact them first before buying to ensure that there would be someone to attend to you and you can understand further about their service.
- Website Layout – browse and feel if the site looks professional. How’s the quality of the images and more, that you can potentially find from the content of the website itself.
- Website Encryption — when buying from a secure website, you’ll always see the following in the address bar:
The padlock icon in the URL bar and the “s” in the “https://” means that your communication within the website and your computer are secured and encrypted online transactions.
2. Product Details
There are many important factors that you always have to look at. Especially if it’s something, you’re going to wear or even consume. It can be material type, ingredients, benefits, sizes, etc. The more product details, the better.
3. Compare Prices of Similar Products
If you’re not a frequent online shopper, you might find few items with good deals. But don’t let these deals trap you, do make sure to compare prices first of the similar products to other online shops. With so many online shops offering the same items, you’ll be shocked that some of them sell at a higher price than they are supposed to. There are so many websites out there that can help you check and compare prices.
4. Returns, Cancellations, and Refunds Policies
It is a very important part to know when buying items online. It’s good to know how the company handles returns or cancellations of items and whether there would be any refunds in any case. Purchasing online will always be risky because we usually cannot verify the quality of the items. Therefore, having the knowledge if there would be a refund will be a great point to consider if the items won’t be the same as expected.
While online shopping has made it easier for us to purchase anything we want worldwide, sometimes it can also be tricky. Say the shipping, if we bought it locally – usually will only take a few days but if we bought it from the international shop – then likely we have to wait for more than weeks, which I believe we don’t have an issue with that especially if we’re informed for the estimated delivery date. But it’s a matter of what if they ship it to the wrong address or there would be a longer wait than expected. Another thing that we’re also particular with especially buying international items would be the shipping fee – most of us don’t mind buying more to get free shipping. And there are just some of the online shops’ techniques to encourage customers to buy more and think that we’re saving money for the shipping fee. Lastly not to forget to have the tracking number of monitoring the progress of the delivery of your item.
6. Secured Payment Method
this is the most crucial part when purchasing online; sharing your credit/debit card details. Options to pay via credit card, debit card, and Paypal or other Third-Party payments are considered secure. Also, try not to make any online purchase when using public wi-fi or mobile apps connected to a public hotspot – it can be potentially easy for hackers to steal your information.
7. Be alert for Scams and Fraud
This never-ending story through calls, emails, and even contacting us through social media for these people to try to steal our information. Be wary and do necessary actions if you think you’ve encountered these tactics. Don’t open any suspicious links, don’t easily provide your particulars over the phone, make sure to ask a couple of questions to verify whether the call is not a fraud/scam. Check the person’s identity through other social media accounts if he/she exists. If you experience scamming, make sure to call your bank and police if needed. And do check your bank statement often, especially if you frequently buy online.
8. Customer Reviews
Finally, to check the reviews. How can we know that the reviews are not fake ones? Thanks to social media, these online shops nowadays have their social media accounts. That’s the best place to try to contact them and view more real/organic customer reviews. This is also perfect for reaching out to those who tagged the shop and understanding their experience. On that, you’ll have a more secure feeling before buying items online.