It is important to know all about it to make an informed decision when buying a training wheels for 28 inch bike. This guide will help you understand how to choose a training wheels for 28 inch bike that will meet your needs.
10 training wheels for 28 inch bike: Editor Pick's
Our 10 training wheels for 28 inch bike Review:
- The Koen balance bike is designed to help young children develop balance and coordination as they learn to ride. Fits riders ages 1.5 to 4, or 28" to 38" in height. Does not come with pedals or training wheels
- SmartStart steel kids balance frame with rigid fork features kid-specific proportions for easier handling.
- Ball bearing headset with steering limiter provides smooth steering and added stability.
- Quick release seat collar offers easy saddle height adjustments. Included saddle handle provides convenient towing and storage.
- 12-inch Mag wheels with EVA foam tires provide a smooth ride. Narrow rear wheel spacing with axle guards help protect ankles when scooting.
- DOUBLE LOCK SYSTEM: The two knobs on the left and right of the stationary bike trainer construct the dual locking system, making it easily to lock your bike in place. For each part, one bigger knob outside and one smaller inside reinforce the locking mechanism
- STABLE AND LOW-NOISE:Indoor exercise fluid bike trainer is designed with dual-support structure which keeps it away from wobbling and reach unshakable balance,design of aluminum roller protects bike tire.Fluid design produce no noise. BTW, noise is mainly generated by the bicycle itself, so road bike is recommended
- SIMULATING OUTDOOR RIDING: The fluid-impelled flywheel mechanism ensures that the riding provided by fluid trainer feels more like a road. The speed of riding affects the temperature of the internal fluid, different temperatures correspond to different resistance to meet your different resistance needs.
- FOLDABLE AND PORTABLE: After quick installation, you can begin to ride indoor. After exercise, you can take the bike off the trainer and fold the bike trainer easily. You may put it at any corner in your home, or carry it with you to another place.
- COMPATIBLE WITH BIKES: The Unisky fluid bike trainer stand fits any road or mountain bike with a 26-29" or 700c wheel. There is no need to buy a new one if you have a road or mountain bike of normal size. Bring your bike inside and begin indoor cycling workout. If you have any questions, feel free to contact with us
- Protective levelness-adjustable feet caps: This magnet turbo trainer is secured by four non-slip feet caps, which prevents the trainer from displacing or damaging the floor during a workout. On each gear-like cap, the “teeth” are varied in thickness. You can rotate the cap and choose the right thickness to level the trainer.
- Space saver: The foldable design render this magnetic bike trainer rather simple to store without occupying much space when not in use, it can be slid into any narrow place in your room. Its collapsible stand also makes transport a breeze.
- Solid construction: Constructed of quality magnet, rust-resistant alloy roller, and powder coated high carbon steel with the ability to support up to 120kg/264.6lb, our indoor bicycle trainer provides you with the most secure bicycle training method. The stand features M-shaped design for better stability, safety and adaptability.
- Use Tips: This bike trainer is designed for bikes with quick-release axles. Thru-axle adapters (not included) are needed for thru-axle bikes. For reducing humming sound, we recommend equipping your bike with slick tires and using the bike trainer on a carpet.
- Unfolded overall dimension: 54.5 x 60.5 x 37.5 cm / 21.5 x 23.8 x 14.8’’ (WxDxH); Folded overall dimension: 54.5 x 18 x 44 cm / 21.5 x 7 x 17.3’’ (W x Thickness x H)
- 【Super Wide 8 Level Resistance】The resistance of the stationary bike stand is 8 levels, which is wider than other magnetic trainers(5-6 levels). And the wider resistance can simulate more real road feel. So, you can plan your workout more specifically and finely than others.
- 【Ideal for Indoor Bike Riding and Training】: Our Noise Reduction Wheel Allow you to riding and training in home and apartment without disturbing the neighbors nor your family. the maximum noise will not exceed 65 decibels(volume of normal talk)
- 【Compatible & Stability】This bike trainer stand fits 24-28 inch &700c tires whether With or No quick release. Wide compatible with most bike with quick release like Pinarello, Specialized, Raleigh, Giant and so on. Wide base and 5 adjustable antislip rubber pad protect the trainer from wobble when use.
- 【Storage & Use】Easy to put together, replace original quick release with our provided, and attach bike to trainer, then you can start training. The frame can fold to 6.5 inch, which is easy to storage and carry with.
- 【NO RISK PURCHASE】Any bike-trainer parts and replacement are available! Please submit with “Q & A” or click 【Contact the seller】 to contact us, if you have any question. - Making you a happy customer is our main goal.
- FEATURES: Main Compartment (Expands to 26-27"), Front Zippered Pocket for storage of accessories, Shoulder Strap
- MATERIAL: Polyester
- SIZE: 25 inches x 12 inches x 12 inches
- COLOR: Red
- CLOSURE: Zipper
- The package contains: 1 pair of pink wheels, 2 universal legs, a bag of screw and nut accessories (8 pieces), 1 bag of star bicycle decorations, 1 car bell, and 2 installation tools.
- Weight-bearing range: less than 100 pounds.
- Applicable scope: 12inch bicycle, 14inch bicycle, 16inch bicycle, 18inch bicycle, 20inch bicycle
- Note:Make sure that the training wheels are installed correctly. When using the training wheel, use it with the escort of an adult.
- 💪Built with a wide base and low posture for unshakable balance. Features 4 adjustable antislip rubber feet to even out any uneven flooring.
- 💪Maximum noise-reduction magnetic wheel roller, designed with heat dissipation fan; External flywheel facilitates smooth and efficient pedaling action
- 💪Hooks up to just about any bike, including road and mountain bikes with a 24"–28"or 700c wheel.
- 💪Extra wide frame for stability, maximum weight loads to 330 lbs. Just a Bike Trainer Stand, no adjustable resistance.
- 💪Package Includes: 1× Bicycle Trainer Stand, 1× Front Wheel Block, 1×Quick Release
- Variable-length training wheels: These training wheels are adjustable to fit bicycle sizes from 20” to 26”.
- This set of stabilizers assist young learners as well as adult riders until they have developed a usable sense of balance on the bicycle; improve your safety and confidence without holding the back of the saddle.
- These bicycle training stabilizers are designed with a reinforced structure frame, heavy-duty anti-slip rubber wheels, and anti-loose rubber on the nuts to avoid nuts loosening.
- These training wheels are for riders weighing up to 220 pounds.
- NOTE: May does not work on Electric Bikes, Beach Cruisers, and some Variable Speed bikes with DERAILERS, ensure there is a mounting point for extenders to be installed.
- Wheels flip down when needed, flip up when not in use
- Best for bikes with 12" to 18" wheels
- For 20" bikes, these training wheels are designed to provide balance support and will not completely stabilize the bike while pedaling. When properly installed, these training wheels are designed to be approximately 1/2" off the ground on either side.
- Fits most bikes
- To teach balance, training wheels are designed to be 1/8-1/4 inch off the ground on either side when properly installed.
- PACKAGER INFORMATION: ttraining wheels, 2 sleeves, 2 wheel bolt, 2 screws, 1 extend bolt, 4 Flat Washers.Please note that there's only ONE extend bolt, installing on the side of Variable Speed wheel.
- Wheel Diameter: Approx 13.5cm / 5 1/3"inch,and the Metal Support Bracket Thickness is 3.5 mm,for Extra Stability and Safety
- This Set of Heavy Duty Rear Wheel Stabilizers Assists Young Learners to Ride Bicycle until They Have Developed a Usable Sense of Balance on the Bicycle
How To Choose Your training wheels for 28 inch bike
If you want to purchase products like the training wheels for 28 inch bike, you need to follow a buying guide. Some features need to tick your product before buying. Let’s take a look at them:
- Price: Online purchase has been renowned for offering items at the best possible prices. As such places have networks with many dealers and manufacturers, sellers offer the best deals. Moreover, there are no intermediaries, which lessens the additional costs.
- Reliability: As online stores portray customer reviews, purchasing them boosts reliability. If faced with any defect, there is a scope for you to change. Some stores have excellent customer service, pushing you to buy from there.
- Convenience: Who does not love convenience? Having everything as per your wish is something to die for. Buying a product from an online store is such. You do not have to worry about the time, the place, or the crowd. Everything happens when you want it and how you want it.
- Functionality: Check out your training wheels for 28 inch bike functionality when you buy it. An easy way to do that would be to check the specs. Remember, the more vast the specs, the greater your product’s functionality.
What to look for when buying the training wheels for 28 inch bike?
The products in the market are manifold. The variety of products is so high that it may be confusing to choose the right one for you. This is why we have created this guide for you to help you pick the right training wheels for 28 inch bike easily.
1. The authenticity of the Online Shop Website
I did mention earlier that shopping online is very convenient yet it’s tough to know whether the shop is genuine. Everyone can seem to create an online shop with a couple of photos and prices just to be seen as legitimate. To know whether it’s genuine, make sure to look for the following:
- Contact Details — make sure to contact them first before buying to ensure that there would be someone to attend to you and you can understand further about their service.
- Website Layout – browse and feel if the site looks professional. How’s the quality of the images and more, that you can potentially find from the content of the website itself.
- Website Encryption — when buying from a secure website, you’ll always see the following in the address bar:
The padlock icon in the URL bar and the “s” in the “https://” means that your communication within the website and your computer are secured and encrypted online transactions.
2. Product Details
There are many important factors that you always have to look at. Especially if it’s something, you’re going to wear or even consume. It can be material type, ingredients, benefits, sizes, etc. The more product details, the better.
3. Compare Prices of Similar Products
If you’re not a frequent online shopper, you might find few items with good deals. But don’t let these deals trap you, do make sure to compare prices first of the similar products to other online shops. With so many online shops offering the same items, you’ll be shocked that some of them sell at a higher price than they are supposed to. There are so many websites out there that can help you check and compare prices.
4. Returns, Cancellations, and Refunds Policies
It is a very important part to know when buying items online. It’s good to know how the company handles returns or cancellations of items and whether there would be any refunds in any case. Purchasing online will always be risky because we usually cannot verify the quality of the items. Therefore, having the knowledge if there would be a refund will be a great point to consider if the items won’t be the same as expected.
While online shopping has made it easier for us to purchase anything we want worldwide, sometimes it can also be tricky. Say the shipping, if we bought it locally – usually will only take a few days but if we bought it from the international shop – then likely we have to wait for more than weeks, which I believe we don’t have an issue with that especially if we’re informed for the estimated delivery date. But it’s a matter of what if they ship it to the wrong address or there would be a longer wait than expected. Another thing that we’re also particular with especially buying international items would be the shipping fee – most of us don’t mind buying more to get free shipping. And there are just some of the online shops’ techniques to encourage customers to buy more and think that we’re saving money for the shipping fee. Lastly not to forget to have the tracking number of monitoring the progress of the delivery of your item.
6. Secured Payment Method
this is the most crucial part when purchasing online; sharing your credit/debit card details. Options to pay via credit card, debit card, and Paypal or other Third-Party payments are considered secure. Also, try not to make any online purchase when using public wi-fi or mobile apps connected to a public hotspot – it can be potentially easy for hackers to steal your information.
7. Be alert for Scams and Fraud
This never-ending story through calls, emails, and even contacting us through social media for these people to try to steal our information. Be wary and do necessary actions if you think you’ve encountered these tactics. Don’t open any suspicious links, don’t easily provide your particulars over the phone, make sure to ask a couple of questions to verify whether the call is not a fraud/scam. Check the person’s identity through other social media accounts if he/she exists. If you experience scamming, make sure to call your bank and police if needed. And do check your bank statement often, especially if you frequently buy online.
8. Customer Reviews
Finally, to check the reviews. How can we know that the reviews are not fake ones? Thanks to social media, these online shops nowadays have their social media accounts. That’s the best place to try to contact them and view more real/organic customer reviews. This is also perfect for reaching out to those who tagged the shop and understanding their experience. On that, you’ll have a more secure feeling before buying items online.