It is important to know all about it to make an informed decision when buying a strand speaker cables. This guide will help you understand how to choose a strand speaker cables that will meet your needs.
10 strand speaker cables: Editor Pick's
Our 10 strand speaker cables Review:
- Premium pure copper 14-Gauge speaker wire with 245 fine strands per conductor. Compared to copper-clad-aluminum wire, pure copper wire has 30% lower resistance, better flexibility, and greater durability.
- Each cable is terminated using gold-plated 4mm banana plugs on both ends. The all-metal banana plugs are purpose-made for high current and low loss applications with a solid core and 9 contoured contact springs.
- Ultra-slim connector design eliminates needless bulk for a clean and uncluttered installation. The connector holds firmly once fully inserted and has no exposed metal parts, reducing the chance of accidental shorts.
- Hand-assembled using soldered joints and heat shrink tubing. This construction method results in the best possible audio signal transfer and is also exceptionally durable, ensuring many years of reliable performance.
- Dual-layer jacket design with a firm inner jacket for wire stability and a supple outer jacket for excellent protection against abrasion while maintaining flexibility. Red polarity stripe together with color-coded connectors helps prevent connection mistakes.
- 18-Gauge Color Coded Car Speaker Cable.Eight Speaker Leads and one Remote Tur-on Lead
- Easy Peel Jacket without Cutting Through Inner Wire Jacket.EIA Standard Color-coded for Quick and Easy Installation
- High-Strand for Increased Sound Transfer
- 20 Feet Length is Ideal for 4-Speaker to Amplifier Installation
- Save Installation Time - Only One Cable to Run.Ultra-Flex Outer Jacket for Maximum Flexibility
- PREMIUM OXYGEN FREE COPPER (OFC) 4-CONDUCTOR WIRE - Use this Pro Series OFC Speaker Wire Cable that build with high strand count, 4 conductors with color-coded PVC for easy polarity identification for your bi-wiring or bi-amping projects.
- UL CL2 RATED FOR CUSTOM INSTALLATIONS - You can make sure you get the highest safety standard when you use this GearIT Pro Series UL CL2 rated speaker wire for In-wall installation or to pair with banana plugs, spade tips, or bent pin connectors to connect your speakers to your A/V receiver or amplifier with this GearIT Pro Series speaker wire.
- ADVANTAGE OF OFC (OXYGEN FREE COPPER) - With OFC wire you will have increased conductivity to carry more current to your amplifier. Also help reduced the strain on the vehicles electrical system which OFC oxygen free copper is highly recommended when you are installing speaker wire in the car. Much higher corrosion resistance and improved heat absorptions over CCA speaker wire.
- HIGHEST QUALITY MATERIAL AND TIER 1 MANUFACTURE PROCESS - The cable is made of OFC Oxygen Free Copper, ensuring high fidelity sound quality and providing maximum's conductivity and durability without paying the additional cost. The product go through many states of testing to ensure the highest performance and reliability of the products.
- PRO SERIES LIFETIME GURANTEED - We stands for the highest quality product and customer satisfaction. If you are not happy with the product in anyway we offer an easy return policy. All product come with our top rated lifetime warranty service.
- 4 High quality (65 strands of 0.16) 16 AWG conductors.
- The perfect choice for your home, car, or office audio needs.
- Made of Copper Clad Aluminum (CCA).
- Top quality design and construction.
- Convenient Pull Box for DIY projects and professional installers alike.
- Soldered banana plug terminations create a secure connection with your speaker’s terminals and make this Mediabridge speaker cable the best long-term choice for your high quality speaker system. CL2 rated for in-wall applications. *Package includes 1 cable*
- Dual conductor 12 AWG, with color coding to distinguish left from right to enable matching polarity. Brass/copper banana plugs for typical and custom installs alike.
- Corrosion-resistant gold-plated connectors and oxygen-free stranded copper wire (high strand count) provide clarity, natural sonic accuracy and minimal signal distortion.
- Maintain integrity even when bent, with a no-slip PVC Y-Boot and a durable, yet flexible nylon sheath. Pro-grade quality suitable for audiophiles, without the hassle of cutting and fiddling around with your own speaker wire.
- Speaker Wire, speaker cable, banana plugs, 12AWG, 12 gauge, stereo, custom, high-end
- 14 AWG - 4 Stranded Conductors.
- CCA (COPPER CLAD ALUMINUM) – CCA wire offers the same signal frequency and reliability in terms of corrosion resistance to copper wire. The advantage of the CCA speaker wire is lighter and more flexible than copper wire. The cost of CCA vs Oxygen free copper is much lower and you can enjoy the same functions and reliability as copper wire without paying the extra cost for the installation.
- 14/4 cable rated for outdoor use or direct burial
- Tough, yet flexible black insulated jacket is market with a stripe on one side for polarity and is marked with FT count for easy installation.
- 99 Strands 0.16mm conductors provide exceptional performance, sound quality for professional speaker and audio connections
- 4 mm Banana to pin type banana plug speaker cable
- CESS 12 gauge 680 strand count silicone soft rubber cable, tinned copper wire, antirust, long term used
- High level signal cable, not used for low level signal line patch cable
- The diameter of the pin banana tip is 0.09" (2.3mm)
- Package included 1 pair set(2 cables), 4 banana plugs & 4 pin banana plugs
- 12 awg
- Oxygen Free Manufacturing
- 259 Strand Count
- The outer shell covering the plug screws can sometimes twist loose during shipping. It can easily be hand tightened by turning it back into place if necessary.
- The Silverback Speaker Wire plugs have an approximate uncompressed diameter of 4.6mm. This is designed to compress down to the 4mm of the standard banana plug socket/jack when firmly inserted to ensure a snug fit and perfect signal transfer.
- Great for all single color LED strip lights, various DC electrical hookups, low voltage 12V-330V DC, low-loss in-home or car stereo installs or any other audio interfaces for which you require clear crisp output
- Hight-strand count (0.14MM x 52 STRANDS) oxygen free copper 18 AWG conductors. The jacket material is flexible and environmental friendly PVC
- 99.95% OXYGEN FREE COPPER wires, not copper clad aluminum. OFC provides maximum conductivity, durability and antioxidation to ensure the highest performance and reliability of the products
- 2 jacket colors make for quick and easy to distinguish the polarity & numbered markings for accuracy
- Wire comes wrapped around a hard plastic spool that makes dispensing convenient, actual length is 101 ft, 1ft longer than described
- 12 AWG wire
- Oxygen Free Manufacturing
- 259 Strand Count
- Pure Copper
- Premium Jacket for Durability
How To Choose Your strand speaker cables
If you want to purchase products like the strand speaker cables, you need to follow a buying guide. Some features need to tick your product before buying. Let’s take a look at them:
- Price: Online purchase has been renowned for offering items at the best possible prices. As such places have networks with many dealers and manufacturers, sellers offer the best deals. Moreover, there are no intermediaries, which lessens the additional costs.
- Reliability: As online stores portray customer reviews, purchasing them boosts reliability. If faced with any defect, there is a scope for you to change. Some stores have excellent customer service, pushing you to buy from there.
- Convenience: Who does not love convenience? Having everything as per your wish is something to die for. Buying a product from an online store is such. You do not have to worry about the time, the place, or the crowd. Everything happens when you want it and how you want it.
- Functionality: Check out your strand speaker cables functionality when you buy it. An easy way to do that would be to check the specs. Remember, the more vast the specs, the greater your product’s functionality.
What to look for when buying the strand speaker cables?
The products in the market are manifold. The variety of products is so high that it may be confusing to choose the right one for you. This is why we have created this guide for you to help you pick the right strand speaker cables easily.
1. The authenticity of the Online Shop Website
I did mention earlier that shopping online is very convenient yet it’s tough to know whether the shop is genuine. Everyone can seem to create an online shop with a couple of photos and prices just to be seen as legitimate. To know whether it’s genuine, make sure to look for the following:
- Contact Details — make sure to contact them first before buying to ensure that there would be someone to attend to you and you can understand further about their service.
- Website Layout – browse and feel if the site looks professional. How’s the quality of the images and more, that you can potentially find from the content of the website itself.
- Website Encryption — when buying from a secure website, you’ll always see the following in the address bar:
The padlock icon in the URL bar and the “s” in the “https://” means that your communication within the website and your computer are secured and encrypted online transactions.
2. Product Details
There are many important factors that you always have to look at. Especially if it’s something, you’re going to wear or even consume. It can be material type, ingredients, benefits, sizes, etc. The more product details, the better.
3. Compare Prices of Similar Products
If you’re not a frequent online shopper, you might find few items with good deals. But don’t let these deals trap you, do make sure to compare prices first of the similar products to other online shops. With so many online shops offering the same items, you’ll be shocked that some of them sell at a higher price than they are supposed to. There are so many websites out there that can help you check and compare prices.
4. Returns, Cancellations, and Refunds Policies
It is a very important part to know when buying items online. It’s good to know how the company handles returns or cancellations of items and whether there would be any refunds in any case. Purchasing online will always be risky because we usually cannot verify the quality of the items. Therefore, having the knowledge if there would be a refund will be a great point to consider if the items won’t be the same as expected.
While online shopping has made it easier for us to purchase anything we want worldwide, sometimes it can also be tricky. Say the shipping, if we bought it locally – usually will only take a few days but if we bought it from the international shop – then likely we have to wait for more than weeks, which I believe we don’t have an issue with that especially if we’re informed for the estimated delivery date. But it’s a matter of what if they ship it to the wrong address or there would be a longer wait than expected. Another thing that we’re also particular with especially buying international items would be the shipping fee – most of us don’t mind buying more to get free shipping. And there are just some of the online shops’ techniques to encourage customers to buy more and think that we’re saving money for the shipping fee. Lastly not to forget to have the tracking number of monitoring the progress of the delivery of your item.
6. Secured Payment Method
this is the most crucial part when purchasing online; sharing your credit/debit card details. Options to pay via credit card, debit card, and Paypal or other Third-Party payments are considered secure. Also, try not to make any online purchase when using public wi-fi or mobile apps connected to a public hotspot – it can be potentially easy for hackers to steal your information.
7. Be alert for Scams and Fraud
This never-ending story through calls, emails, and even contacting us through social media for these people to try to steal our information. Be wary and do necessary actions if you think you’ve encountered these tactics. Don’t open any suspicious links, don’t easily provide your particulars over the phone, make sure to ask a couple of questions to verify whether the call is not a fraud/scam. Check the person’s identity through other social media accounts if he/she exists. If you experience scamming, make sure to call your bank and police if needed. And do check your bank statement often, especially if you frequently buy online.
8. Customer Reviews
Finally, to check the reviews. How can we know that the reviews are not fake ones? Thanks to social media, these online shops nowadays have their social media accounts. That’s the best place to try to contact them and view more real/organic customer reviews. This is also perfect for reaching out to those who tagged the shop and understanding their experience. On that, you’ll have a more secure feeling before buying items online.