It is important to know all about it to make an informed decision when buying a standard pull brake levers. This guide will help you understand how to choose a standard pull brake levers that will meet your needs.
10 standard pull brake levers: Editor Pick's
Our 10 standard pull brake levers Review:
- Universal fit for any 2 and 4 stroke motorcycle and ATV
- New redesigned 2 hole system, medium easy pull, and light easy pull
- Helps avoid arm and hand fatigue
- Easy to install, split perch design, nylon insert, to rotate upon impact.
- Cable angle direction adjuster device, clutch cable easy star adjuster
- LESS HANDLEBAR CLUTTER: The BBR Tuning Motorized Bicycle Dual Brake lever assembly combines both front and rear brake levers into an all into one unit, freeing up space on your handle bars for other accessories such as mirrors, horns or what ever your bicycle needs.
- HEAVY DUTY: This double brake lever is constructed of heavy duty steel instead of plastic like the stock assemblies which is why this setup is designed to last! Not only is the quality better it improves your stopping power by evenly applying your brakes to the front and rear of the bike at the same time and also give you the ability to adjust both at one location.
- EASY INSTALLATION: Installation is a breeze, just remove your stock brake levers and replace them with the BBR Tuning Deal Brake Lever Assembly then install both brake cables and your good to go.
- UNIVERSAL FIT: Designed to fit most standard cruiser bikes, city bikes, road bikes, beach cruisers and mountain bikes and works great with both 2 stroke and 4 stroke bicycle engine kits.
- PACKAGE INCLUDES: 1x BBR Tuning Motorized Bicycle Dual brake lever Assembly
- - Integrated Bell Design
- - Reach Adjustment
- - Lever Blade: 2 Finger Lever Blade
- - OEM package (This item is exactly as pictured and does not include retail package)
- Content: 1 pair/set
- Fits 22.2mm handlebars only
- Designed for caliper, cantilever and U brakes
- Forged aluminum bracket and lever
- Hinged clamp design
- 92g each
- DIRECT REPLACEMENT: The Flying Horse Motorized Bicycle Clutch Handle is used on most standard two stroke motorized bicycle engine kits and is used to engage and disengage your engine.
- SPRING LOADED LOCK: This clutch lever features a spring loaded button that will lock your clutch lever in the disengaged position. That way when you choose to ride your bike with out the engine you no longer have to hold the clutch lever pulled in
- EASY INSTALLATION: Installation is a breeze: install the beaded end of your clutch cable in to the lever arm. Mount the lever to your handlebars and adjust your clutch cable tension as needed- now you're ready to ride
- UNIVERSAL FIT: Designed to work with most standard 48cc, 60cc, 66cc and 80cc 2 stroke motorized bike engines.
- PACKAGE INCLUDES: 1x Flying Horse 2-Stroke Bicycle Clutch Clever. Color & Appearance May Vary
- Universal, all-in-one design including throttle quadrant, trim wheel & yoke
- True to life 180° yoke handle rotation with non-contact hall effect sensor
- Modular throttle quadrant with customizable lever handles and buttons
- Integrated rudder and brake controls at your fingertips
- Full color flight management display to learn and configure the system
- [Safety protection] The integrated hydraulic cylinder design ensures the sensitivity of the brake. It only needs to gently pull the brake lever to stop instantly, ensuring safe riding.
- [No noise] Mountain hydraulic brakes are equipped with resin pads, which have super abrasion resistance and will not make any noise during braking.
- [Dual Piston Brake] Bi-directional drive, increase the friction area to provide amazing power, the braking force is stable, and the rotor is prevented from being damaged.
- [Easy installation] mountain hydraulic brake set is equipped with IS/PM universal mounting adapter, no need to assemble, it can be installed out of the box.
- [Size]mountain bike hydraulic disc brake set The left side controls the front, the right side controls the rear, the front length is 1000mm, and the rear length is 1700mm. Default adaptation 160mm rotor.
- RL340 Brake Lever Set
- 【HARD-WEARING MATERIAL】 The brake pads are made of hyathetic fiber and nitrile rubber, they have supreme durable and long-lasting than ordinary rubber. brake is a safety issue related to life, please do not use poor quality brake pads.
- 【EXPERIMENTAL DATA】 After many experiments we have obtained data, when the vehicle speed is 12.5km/h, it can be used continuously for more than 8000 times, while the ordinary brake pad is only 3,000 times. It can be replaced by 4,000 miles in smooth kilometers and 1,000 miles in steep hill.
- 【HUMANIZE DESIGN】 This brake pads have three while lines. the first line is remind to replace the brake pads, the second line is braking effect will weaken, the third line is must replace brake pads. in order to be responsible for your life, please pay attention.
- 【ACCORD AERODYNAMICS】 The arc and drainage design can prevent damages from sand, mud and stone to the wheel rims, the braking performance of high quality compound rubber is softer, smoother and quicker, and it will have excellent braking effect even in rainy and snow days.
- 【BROAD COMPATIBILITY】 These brake pads are suitable for bike that above 20inchs and all v-brake systems, such as SRMA/SHIMANO/TEKTRO. now you don't have to go to a bicycle shop, and you can buy the same quality as a name brand shop for less.
How To Choose Your standard pull brake levers
If you want to purchase products like the standard pull brake levers, you need to follow a buying guide. Some features need to tick your product before buying. Let’s take a look at them:
- Price: Online purchase has been renowned for offering items at the best possible prices. As such places have networks with many dealers and manufacturers, sellers offer the best deals. Moreover, there are no intermediaries, which lessens the additional costs.
- Reliability: As online stores portray customer reviews, purchasing them boosts reliability. If faced with any defect, there is a scope for you to change. Some stores have excellent customer service, pushing you to buy from there.
- Convenience: Who does not love convenience? Having everything as per your wish is something to die for. Buying a product from an online store is such. You do not have to worry about the time, the place, or the crowd. Everything happens when you want it and how you want it.
- Functionality: Check out your standard pull brake levers functionality when you buy it. An easy way to do that would be to check the specs. Remember, the more vast the specs, the greater your product’s functionality.
What to look for when buying the standard pull brake levers?
The products in the market are manifold. The variety of products is so high that it may be confusing to choose the right one for you. This is why we have created this guide for you to help you pick the right standard pull brake levers easily.
1. The authenticity of the Online Shop Website
I did mention earlier that shopping online is very convenient yet it’s tough to know whether the shop is genuine. Everyone can seem to create an online shop with a couple of photos and prices just to be seen as legitimate. To know whether it’s genuine, make sure to look for the following:
- Contact Details — make sure to contact them first before buying to ensure that there would be someone to attend to you and you can understand further about their service.
- Website Layout – browse and feel if the site looks professional. How’s the quality of the images and more, that you can potentially find from the content of the website itself.
- Website Encryption — when buying from a secure website, you’ll always see the following in the address bar:
The padlock icon in the URL bar and the “s” in the “https://” means that your communication within the website and your computer are secured and encrypted online transactions.
2. Product Details
There are many important factors that you always have to look at. Especially if it’s something, you’re going to wear or even consume. It can be material type, ingredients, benefits, sizes, etc. The more product details, the better.
3. Compare Prices of Similar Products
If you’re not a frequent online shopper, you might find few items with good deals. But don’t let these deals trap you, do make sure to compare prices first of the similar products to other online shops. With so many online shops offering the same items, you’ll be shocked that some of them sell at a higher price than they are supposed to. There are so many websites out there that can help you check and compare prices.
4. Returns, Cancellations, and Refunds Policies
It is a very important part to know when buying items online. It’s good to know how the company handles returns or cancellations of items and whether there would be any refunds in any case. Purchasing online will always be risky because we usually cannot verify the quality of the items. Therefore, having the knowledge if there would be a refund will be a great point to consider if the items won’t be the same as expected.
While online shopping has made it easier for us to purchase anything we want worldwide, sometimes it can also be tricky. Say the shipping, if we bought it locally – usually will only take a few days but if we bought it from the international shop – then likely we have to wait for more than weeks, which I believe we don’t have an issue with that especially if we’re informed for the estimated delivery date. But it’s a matter of what if they ship it to the wrong address or there would be a longer wait than expected. Another thing that we’re also particular with especially buying international items would be the shipping fee – most of us don’t mind buying more to get free shipping. And there are just some of the online shops’ techniques to encourage customers to buy more and think that we’re saving money for the shipping fee. Lastly not to forget to have the tracking number of monitoring the progress of the delivery of your item.
6. Secured Payment Method
this is the most crucial part when purchasing online; sharing your credit/debit card details. Options to pay via credit card, debit card, and Paypal or other Third-Party payments are considered secure. Also, try not to make any online purchase when using public wi-fi or mobile apps connected to a public hotspot – it can be potentially easy for hackers to steal your information.
7. Be alert for Scams and Fraud
This never-ending story through calls, emails, and even contacting us through social media for these people to try to steal our information. Be wary and do necessary actions if you think you’ve encountered these tactics. Don’t open any suspicious links, don’t easily provide your particulars over the phone, make sure to ask a couple of questions to verify whether the call is not a fraud/scam. Check the person’s identity through other social media accounts if he/she exists. If you experience scamming, make sure to call your bank and police if needed. And do check your bank statement often, especially if you frequently buy online.
8. Customer Reviews
Finally, to check the reviews. How can we know that the reviews are not fake ones? Thanks to social media, these online shops nowadays have their social media accounts. That’s the best place to try to contact them and view more real/organic customer reviews. This is also perfect for reaching out to those who tagged the shop and understanding their experience. On that, you’ll have a more secure feeling before buying items online.