It is important to know all about it to make an informed decision when buying a sony headphone batteries. This guide will help you understand how to choose a sony headphone batteries that will meet your needs.
10 sony headphone batteries: Editor Pick's
Our 10 sony headphone batteries Review:
- Note! Select correct battery (headphone model is printed under charging tower). The backside of the HP800 battery has a cross bar in the center of the opening slot (see pics)
- New Genuine original SONY rechargeable battery BP-HP800-11 in manufactures original sealed packaging
- The battery will fit SONY MDR-RF995RK, RF995R, WH-RF400, WH-RF400R, RF895RK, RF895R wireless Headphones
- Type: Rechargeable Nickel-Metal Hydride (NiMH) 2X AAA batteries. Capacity; Voltage: 2.4 V, Amp Hours: 800 mAh
- Dimensions: 1.1" x 0.9" x 0.5" (L x W x H)
- Note! Choose correct battery. The Headphone model is printed under charging tower. The BP-HP550-11 battery can NOT fit Sony RF995R (RF995R uses the HP800 battery, see ASIN B07J1VWBPS)
- New Genuine original SONY rechargeable battery BP-HP550-11 in manufactures original sealed packaging
- The battery will fit SONY MDR-RF912RK, RF925R/RK, RF970R/RK, RF810R/RK, RF811RK, RF840RK, RF850RK, RF855RK, RF860RK, RF4000/K, IF245RK wireless Headphones
- Type: Rechargeable Nickel-Metal Hydride (NiMH) 2X AAA batteries. Capacity; Voltage: 2.4 V, Amp Hours: 550 mAh
- Dimensions: 1.1" x 0.9" x 0.5" (L x W x H)
- ★【Please note that the original battery connector of earphones in individual batches will be different, and you need to replace the connector yourself.】for Sony WH-1000XM3、WH-1000XM4、WH-XB900N、WH-H910N、WH-CH710N Bluetooth Wireless Noise canceling Stereo Headset and Part NO SP624038 Battery Replacement。It can also be used in other 3.7-5V electronic products with power less than 4.44Wh (1200mAh).
- ★SP624038 rechargeable lithium ion polymer battery, nominal voltage 3.7V, full charge voltage 4.2V, capacity 1200mAh, power 4.44Wh, size 1.535 x 1.574 x 0.244 inch(40×38×6mm) (L*W*T), Weight:0.74oz(21g)。 It can prevent overcharge, overdischarge, overcurrent, and short circuit.
- ★It‘s consists of of large-capacity A+ lithium battery, Japanese Seiko IC overcharge and overcurrent short circuit protection board, 3302-26 high temperature resistant silicone cable, and genuine JST Pitch1.25mm 2-pin connector module.
- ★The red wire is the positive electrode “+” and the black wire is the negative pole “-”。In some products, the original battery has no plug or the plug does not match. It doesn't matter. You can directly cut off the plug and weld it or use our heat shrinkable insulating sleeve to connect the wires of the same color.
- ★If there is any quality problem within one year, please contact us by email at any time and replace it free of charge.
- This 1200mAh replacement battery can only be used for Sony WH-1000XM3, other products may not be using due to different connectors.
- This a rechargeable battery is a Sony part No: 624038 replacement. Capacity:1200mAh / 4.44Wh with lithium ion battery charge and discharge management module.
- Compatible with Sony wh-1000xm3 wireless noise canceling over ear headphone.
- 1200mAh is higher capacity than original battery, and plug and play for Sony wh-1000xm4 battery replacement.
- Battery replacement for Sony wh1000xm3 headset, Battery replacement for Sony wh1000xm4 headset.
- Replacement Sony BP-HP550-11 Battery
- Replacement for Sony BP-HP550-11 Headphone Batteries
- Lifetime Warranty, Compatible with Sony MDR-RF860, MDR-RF4000, MDR-RF970, MDR-RF970RK, MDR-RF925
- Capacity: 700mAh, Upstart Battery Brand
- HQRP® Replacement Battery;
- Battery Voltage: 3.7V; Capacity: 600 mAh; Li-Pol;
- 200 Days Warranty!
- Compatible with Sony WH-1000XM3 Wireless Headphones SM-03 AK8WH1000XM3 WH-1OOOXM3;
- EASY WIRELESS CONNECTIVITY - Radio Frequency Headphones Let You Move Freely Up to 150 SENSATIONAL HD PERFORMANCE - Sony Technology Produces High Fidelity Sound & Booming Bass w/ Noise Reduction, Voice Mode, Volume Control & Auto TuneFt Through Walls & Ceiling; Battery Life Up to 20 Hours Per Charge
- SENSATIONAL HD PERFORMANCE - Sony Technology Produces High Fidelity Sound & Booming Bass w/ Noise Reduction, Voice Mode, Volume Control & Auto Tune
- OPTIMIZED FOR CINEMA - Durable, Powerful 40mm Drivers Render Clear, Warm, Detailed Sound, Dynamic Music & Crisp Dialogue for All Your Hi-Fi Entertainment. Your TV needs to have either left/right RCA output jacks to connect to the headphone transmitter or you need a headphone jack on the TV to connect with the transmitter.
- Replacement Battery for Sony BP-HP550, 1-756-316-21, 1-756-316-22, BF-TDSY, MDR-DS3000, MDR-IF240RK, MDR-IF3000, MDR-IF540RK, MDR-RF820, MDR-RF885RK, MDR-RF920RK, MDR-RF960R, MDR-RF960RK
- Battery Capacity: 700mAh, Voltage: 1.2, Type: Nickel-Metal Hydride
- Lifetime Warranty
- Grade A Quality. High Capacity.
- HQRP® Rechargeable Battery;
- Battery Voltage: 2.4V; Capacity: 700 mAh; Ni-Mh;
- Compatible with Original Battery;
- 200 Days warranty! Headset is not included into our offer!
- Compatible with: Sony BP-HP550-11 fits MDR-RF4000 MDR-RF4000K MDR-RF810 MDR-RF810RK MDR-RF925, MDR-RF925R, MDR-RF925RK, MDR-RF970, MDR-RF970RK Wireless Stereo Headphone System, Sony MDR-RF840 MDR-RF840RK MDR-RF850 MDR-RF850RK MDR-RF860 MDR-RF860RK MDR-RF811 MDR-RF811RK MDR-RF970R Wireless Stereo Headphone System. Please pay attention this Battery is only compatible with the models listed in the item.
- Bundle Includes: Sony WH-1000XM4 Wireless Bluetooth Noise Canceling Over-Ear Headphones (Black), and Sony In-Ear Wireless Headphones (2 Items)
- Edge-AI: Using Edge-AI (Artificial Intelligence) co-developed with Sony Music Studios Tokyo, DSEE Extreme (Digital Sound Enhancement Engine) upscales compressed digital music files in real-time. Dynamically recognizing the instrumentation, musical genres, and individual elements of each song, such as vocals or interludes, it restores the high-range sound lost in compression for a richer, more complete listening experience
- Noise Canceling: Elevate your listening experience with the WH-1000XM4 portable headphones advanced noise canceling. Using features like Unique Atmospheric Pressure and Personal Noise Cancelation Optimizer to optimize its performance
- Great Battery: The WH-1000XM4 headphones are made to last all day and then some, whether you’re focused on your work or flying around the globe. Up to 30 hours of battery life on a single charge keeps you listening instead of charging. Low on battery? No problem – 10 minutes of ultra fast quick charge time gives you up to 5 hours of playback
- Touch Sensor: Change the track, turn the volume up or down, activate your phone’s voice assistant, and take or make calls by tapping or swiping the panel with your fingertip
How To Choose Your sony headphone batteries
If you want to purchase products like the sony headphone batteries, you need to follow a buying guide. Some features need to tick your product before buying. Let’s take a look at them:
- Price: Online purchase has been renowned for offering items at the best possible prices. As such places have networks with many dealers and manufacturers, sellers offer the best deals. Moreover, there are no intermediaries, which lessens the additional costs.
- Reliability: As online stores portray customer reviews, purchasing them boosts reliability. If faced with any defect, there is a scope for you to change. Some stores have excellent customer service, pushing you to buy from there.
- Convenience: Who does not love convenience? Having everything as per your wish is something to die for. Buying a product from an online store is such. You do not have to worry about the time, the place, or the crowd. Everything happens when you want it and how you want it.
- Functionality: Check out your sony headphone batteries functionality when you buy it. An easy way to do that would be to check the specs. Remember, the more vast the specs, the greater your product’s functionality.
What to look for when buying the sony headphone batteries?
The products in the market are manifold. The variety of products is so high that it may be confusing to choose the right one for you. This is why we have created this guide for you to help you pick the right sony headphone batteries easily.
1. The authenticity of the Online Shop Website
I did mention earlier that shopping online is very convenient yet it’s tough to know whether the shop is genuine. Everyone can seem to create an online shop with a couple of photos and prices just to be seen as legitimate. To know whether it’s genuine, make sure to look for the following:
- Contact Details — make sure to contact them first before buying to ensure that there would be someone to attend to you and you can understand further about their service.
- Website Layout – browse and feel if the site looks professional. How’s the quality of the images and more, that you can potentially find from the content of the website itself.
- Website Encryption — when buying from a secure website, you’ll always see the following in the address bar:
The padlock icon in the URL bar and the “s” in the “https://” means that your communication within the website and your computer are secured and encrypted online transactions.
2. Product Details
There are many important factors that you always have to look at. Especially if it’s something, you’re going to wear or even consume. It can be material type, ingredients, benefits, sizes, etc. The more product details, the better.
3. Compare Prices of Similar Products
If you’re not a frequent online shopper, you might find few items with good deals. But don’t let these deals trap you, do make sure to compare prices first of the similar products to other online shops. With so many online shops offering the same items, you’ll be shocked that some of them sell at a higher price than they are supposed to. There are so many websites out there that can help you check and compare prices.
4. Returns, Cancellations, and Refunds Policies
It is a very important part to know when buying items online. It’s good to know how the company handles returns or cancellations of items and whether there would be any refunds in any case. Purchasing online will always be risky because we usually cannot verify the quality of the items. Therefore, having the knowledge if there would be a refund will be a great point to consider if the items won’t be the same as expected.
While online shopping has made it easier for us to purchase anything we want worldwide, sometimes it can also be tricky. Say the shipping, if we bought it locally – usually will only take a few days but if we bought it from the international shop – then likely we have to wait for more than weeks, which I believe we don’t have an issue with that especially if we’re informed for the estimated delivery date. But it’s a matter of what if they ship it to the wrong address or there would be a longer wait than expected. Another thing that we’re also particular with especially buying international items would be the shipping fee – most of us don’t mind buying more to get free shipping. And there are just some of the online shops’ techniques to encourage customers to buy more and think that we’re saving money for the shipping fee. Lastly not to forget to have the tracking number of monitoring the progress of the delivery of your item.
6. Secured Payment Method
this is the most crucial part when purchasing online; sharing your credit/debit card details. Options to pay via credit card, debit card, and Paypal or other Third-Party payments are considered secure. Also, try not to make any online purchase when using public wi-fi or mobile apps connected to a public hotspot – it can be potentially easy for hackers to steal your information.
7. Be alert for Scams and Fraud
This never-ending story through calls, emails, and even contacting us through social media for these people to try to steal our information. Be wary and do necessary actions if you think you’ve encountered these tactics. Don’t open any suspicious links, don’t easily provide your particulars over the phone, make sure to ask a couple of questions to verify whether the call is not a fraud/scam. Check the person’s identity through other social media accounts if he/she exists. If you experience scamming, make sure to call your bank and police if needed. And do check your bank statement often, especially if you frequently buy online.
8. Customer Reviews
Finally, to check the reviews. How can we know that the reviews are not fake ones? Thanks to social media, these online shops nowadays have their social media accounts. That’s the best place to try to contact them and view more real/organic customer reviews. This is also perfect for reaching out to those who tagged the shop and understanding their experience. On that, you’ll have a more secure feeling before buying items online.