It is important to know all about it to make an informed decision when buying a ski bags for 2 pair of ski. This guide will help you understand how to choose a ski bags for 2 pair of ski that will meet your needs.
10 ski bags for 2 pair of ski: Editor Pick's
Our 10 ski bags for 2 pair of ski Review:
- Designed to hold two pair of Nordic skis up to 210cm in length
- Padded interior divider keeps gear organized and protected
- Quick release adjustable exterior compression straps prevent skis from shifting inside the bag
- Both ends are reinforced with high density polyethylene board
- PREMIUM BAG - This is our top of the line wheeled travel bag. Designed by skiers who actually ride. Details make the difference!
- WHEELED PADDED SKI TRAVEL BAG - Complete 360 degree padded protection! 600D Ripstop PVC Coated Polyester is water resistant, super tough, and keeps your gear organized and protected.
- SIZED TO FIT - Holds 1 or 2 pair of skis. Don't lug around a floppy bag way bigger than your skis. Clean packing is happy travelling! Bag is 31 cm wide, 18 cm tall, and fits skis up to 167 cm.
- BUILT TO LAST - Reinforced construction with compression straps, double stitching, waterproof liner, burly carry handles.
- 100% Guarantee. We stand behind our products.
- LAREGE CAPACITY: The main compartment with adjustable buckle straps can hold 2 sets of skis up to 175cm, and 2 ski poles. The external zippered pocket can store goggles, gloves, keys, scarves and other essentials.
- WELL DESIGNED: The water-resistant design of main space keeps your bag from wet. Internal and external buckle straps allow you to secure ski or snowboard equipment and keep them not slide during transportation
- HIGH QUALITY: It is made of strong water-resistant nylon material to prevent your snow gear from the wear. The high quality material and reinforced stitched offer strength and durability.
- USER-FRIENDLY: The padded handle of ski travel bag is easy to carry and lightens the load on your hand. Durable dual zippers and ID card window are all ideal for skiing and snowboarding enthusiast.
- DIMENSION: The lightweight and portable snowboard cover case is perfect for air travel. Dimension: L: 68.9"*W: 11"* H: 4.1".
- PREMIUM BAG - This is our top of the line bag. Designed by skiers who actually ride. Details make the difference! Holds one pair of skis and poles. Extra space can hold clothes.
- PADDED SKI TRAVEL BAG - Complete 360° padded protection! 600D PVC Coated Polyester is water resistant, super tough, and keeps your gear organized and your car clean
- SIZED TO FIT - We offer 2 sizes to fit all skis. Don't lug around a floppy bag way bigger than your skis. Clean packing is happy travelling! Bag will hold 1 pair of skis. Fill in the extra space with clothes, gloves, hat etc. 7.5 inches wide and 5.5 inches tall.
- BUILT TO LAST - Reinforced construction with double stitching, waterproof liner, burly carry handles.
- 100% Guarantee. We stand behind our products.
- PADDED TO PROTECT YOUR SKI EQUIPMENT - Every side of this ski bag with wheels is padded with 10mm of dense foam padding to protect your skis and other gear from damage.
- ACCOMODATES ALMOST ALL SKIS - This padded ski bag can fit almost all skis up to 175 cm. Internal straps help to keep the skis down and stop them from sliding around in the bag. This makes it perfect for even smaller skis, eliminating movement and freeing up additional room for storage.
- HEAVY DUTY WHEELS FOR EASY ROLLING - Heavy-duty wheels that help you manage your way around the airport and parking lots - surrounded by an all-weather tarpaulin bottom.
- RUGGED AND BUILT TO LAST - Made of 600D Water-Resistant polyester, our rolling double ski bags are built to last. The inside is lined with a thermal, waterproof material to keep your skis safe during transit.
- BACKED BY THE ATHLETICO 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE - If you're not satisfied, we're not satisfied. Just let us know, and we'll make it right.
- DOUBLE PADDED: Extra thick foam padding adds durability and protection, minimize damage to skis during travel in the back of a vehicle or as checked luggage on a plane. Unlike other ski bags, the Winterial Rolling Double Ski Bag features padded set dividers and pole retainers.
- BUILT IN WHEELS: The high impact rubber wheels match those found on a quality luggage bag or a hard shell case. Easily glide from your vehicle to the resort or through the airport.
- EXTRA SPACIOUS: Our double ski bag carrier is ultra versatile and provides all the space you need for two sets of skis and your gear. The double ski bag features one large main compartment with removable dividers, three water and snow resistant interior pockets and two external gear pockets.
- SUPER SECURE: Featuring two exterior compression straps with quick release clips, four interior pole straps and four internal ski straps to ensure your gear stays in place and safe during a road trip, while flying or while out on the mountain!
- DIMENSIONS: 72.5" x 17" x 6" - Accommodates most ski lengths and widths.
- Main compartment with U-shaped opening holds two pair of skis up to 185 cm
- Padded divider panel and interior hold-down straps keep gear organized and prevent it from shifting inside the bag
- Center of bag is padded to protect bindings
- Quick-release adjustable compression straps on each end
- Long webbing handles can be used as a shoulder strap
- DURABLE inline skate wheels are NOT PICTURED in this image LONGER than most ski bags
- Fully padded rugged denier to protect your skis with several handles and straps to help transport and secure zippered LENGTH ADJUSTMENT
- CLASSIC design and look with REINFORCED wear zones and PU water resistant coatings
- MULTIPLE COMPARTMENTS to organize and separate your equipment GREAT VALUE for a high-end ski bag with wheels
- PERFECT padded ski bag with wheels and lots of adjustments - fits 2pr Alpine Skis or 8pr Nordic to 215cm - 600 DENIER
- FRIENDLY NOTE: We offer you two series of ski bags: PADDED and NO PADDED. Please choose the corresponding price to purchase. If there are any questions, please feel free to contact us. We will try our best to satisfy every customer.
- PADDED SKI BAGS: Enjoy super easy travels with our boots and snowboard bag - No more awkward when carrying your ski accessories! Ski bags with Padded can help to protect comprehensively all your ski gears and equipment during travel.
- SKI BOOT BAG: Boots bag size-15.5*15.5*10.5 inch. Ski bag size-79*13.5 inch.600-Denier Duralite with coating, boot bag with a 5mm PVC that can provide support for your bag that is not easily deformed.
- SKI BAGS FOR TRAVEL: Roomy enough to pack your cap, pants, gloves, or goggles inside. The unique roll-top design allows you to adjust the length of the ski bag for shorter skis. The boot bag will fit most ski boots up to size 13.
- EASY TO CARRY: Carrying handles and detachable shoulder straps make carrying your skis and essentials.
How To Choose Your ski bags for 2 pair of ski
If you want to purchase products like the ski bags for 2 pair of ski, you need to follow a buying guide. Some features need to tick your product before buying. Let’s take a look at them:
- Price: Online purchase has been renowned for offering items at the best possible prices. As such places have networks with many dealers and manufacturers, sellers offer the best deals. Moreover, there are no intermediaries, which lessens the additional costs.
- Reliability: As online stores portray customer reviews, purchasing them boosts reliability. If faced with any defect, there is a scope for you to change. Some stores have excellent customer service, pushing you to buy from there.
- Convenience: Who does not love convenience? Having everything as per your wish is something to die for. Buying a product from an online store is such. You do not have to worry about the time, the place, or the crowd. Everything happens when you want it and how you want it.
- Functionality: Check out your ski bags for 2 pair of ski functionality when you buy it. An easy way to do that would be to check the specs. Remember, the more vast the specs, the greater your product’s functionality.
What to look for when buying the ski bags for 2 pair of ski?
The products in the market are manifold. The variety of products is so high that it may be confusing to choose the right one for you. This is why we have created this guide for you to help you pick the right ski bags for 2 pair of ski easily.
1. The authenticity of the Online Shop Website
I did mention earlier that shopping online is very convenient yet it’s tough to know whether the shop is genuine. Everyone can seem to create an online shop with a couple of photos and prices just to be seen as legitimate. To know whether it’s genuine, make sure to look for the following:
- Contact Details — make sure to contact them first before buying to ensure that there would be someone to attend to you and you can understand further about their service.
- Website Layout – browse and feel if the site looks professional. How’s the quality of the images and more, that you can potentially find from the content of the website itself.
- Website Encryption — when buying from a secure website, you’ll always see the following in the address bar:
The padlock icon in the URL bar and the “s” in the “https://” means that your communication within the website and your computer are secured and encrypted online transactions.
2. Product Details
There are many important factors that you always have to look at. Especially if it’s something, you’re going to wear or even consume. It can be material type, ingredients, benefits, sizes, etc. The more product details, the better.
3. Compare Prices of Similar Products
If you’re not a frequent online shopper, you might find few items with good deals. But don’t let these deals trap you, do make sure to compare prices first of the similar products to other online shops. With so many online shops offering the same items, you’ll be shocked that some of them sell at a higher price than they are supposed to. There are so many websites out there that can help you check and compare prices.
4. Returns, Cancellations, and Refunds Policies
It is a very important part to know when buying items online. It’s good to know how the company handles returns or cancellations of items and whether there would be any refunds in any case. Purchasing online will always be risky because we usually cannot verify the quality of the items. Therefore, having the knowledge if there would be a refund will be a great point to consider if the items won’t be the same as expected.
While online shopping has made it easier for us to purchase anything we want worldwide, sometimes it can also be tricky. Say the shipping, if we bought it locally – usually will only take a few days but if we bought it from the international shop – then likely we have to wait for more than weeks, which I believe we don’t have an issue with that especially if we’re informed for the estimated delivery date. But it’s a matter of what if they ship it to the wrong address or there would be a longer wait than expected. Another thing that we’re also particular with especially buying international items would be the shipping fee – most of us don’t mind buying more to get free shipping. And there are just some of the online shops’ techniques to encourage customers to buy more and think that we’re saving money for the shipping fee. Lastly not to forget to have the tracking number of monitoring the progress of the delivery of your item.
6. Secured Payment Method
this is the most crucial part when purchasing online; sharing your credit/debit card details. Options to pay via credit card, debit card, and Paypal or other Third-Party payments are considered secure. Also, try not to make any online purchase when using public wi-fi or mobile apps connected to a public hotspot – it can be potentially easy for hackers to steal your information.
7. Be alert for Scams and Fraud
This never-ending story through calls, emails, and even contacting us through social media for these people to try to steal our information. Be wary and do necessary actions if you think you’ve encountered these tactics. Don’t open any suspicious links, don’t easily provide your particulars over the phone, make sure to ask a couple of questions to verify whether the call is not a fraud/scam. Check the person’s identity through other social media accounts if he/she exists. If you experience scamming, make sure to call your bank and police if needed. And do check your bank statement often, especially if you frequently buy online.
8. Customer Reviews
Finally, to check the reviews. How can we know that the reviews are not fake ones? Thanks to social media, these online shops nowadays have their social media accounts. That’s the best place to try to contact them and view more real/organic customer reviews. This is also perfect for reaching out to those who tagged the shop and understanding their experience. On that, you’ll have a more secure feeling before buying items online.