It is important to know all about it to make an informed decision when buying a residential fiber optic cables. This guide will help you understand how to choose a residential fiber optic cables that will meet your needs.
10 residential fiber optic cables: Editor Pick's
Our 10 residential fiber optic cables Review:
- 💗 [24k Gold-Plated Connectors]: 24K gold-plated connector of the digital optical cable resist corrosion and offer a clear, smooth-flowing optimal signal.
- 💗[Friendly Design]: Removable rubber tips to protect the connectors. Keep dust particles from the optical ends. ❤ Note: Do not Overfolding the fiber optic audio cable.
- 💗 [Incredible Durability]: CableCreation toslink cable 3ft is made up of a durable PVC outer layer, flexible and provide maximum's durability.
- 💗[Super Compatibility]: This optical cable 3 feet is perfect for Home Theater, Sound Bar, TV, PS4, Xbox, VD/CD player, Blu-ray players, Game console. CableCreatio optical cord 3 ft is compatible with standard and high-definition devices with Toslink (S/PDIF, optical) ports. Perfect for uncompressed PCM audio, compressed 5.1 to 7.1 surround sound systems including Dolby Digital Plus, DTS-HD High Resolution and LPCM.
- 💗 [What You Get]: CableCreation 3FT audio optical cable x 1-pack with worry-free 2-years warranty and friendly customer service. If you have any concerns, please don’t hesitate to let us know.
- 【Bridge Between You and Music】WARRKY Optical Cable allows you to connect sound bar and home theatre system to your TV, PS4, PlayStation, XBox, and more devices with standard Toslink (s/PDIF, optical, optic) ports. Outperform than your previous optical audio cable. The right fiber optic cable for crystal and clear sound.
- 【Top-Notch Fiber Core】This 6 ft Digital Optical Audio Cable adopts fiber cores from TORAY, Japan for zero distortion digital audio stream. Ideal for uncompressed PCM audio, compressed 5.1 to 7.1 surround sound systems including Dolby Digital Plus, DTS-HD High Resolution and LPCM. Turn your living room to home theater.
- 【Ultra Durability】Carefully-chosen nylon material is much more durable than plastic cable. Flexible and lightweight. CL3-rated. Safe for in-wall installation. Aluminum case and gold-plated connector make sure this optical audio cable remain the best performance even after thousands times of using.
- 【Secure & Snug Connection】Extra thicker gold-plated layer and anti-losing buckle enable this Digital Audio Optical Cable fits standard Toslink (s/PDIF, Optical) port snugly. Thoughtful rubber cap and cable tie help you store this fiber optics cable easier. Free from dust accumulation. Better connector protection.
- 【WARRKY】is confident in the quality of this Digital Audio Cable. All WARRKY products are backed by Online Technical Support. Feel free to turn to our professional customer support team, you will get a prompt and effective response within 18 hours! *Note: Please kindly select “External Speaker” and then select either PCM or Auto as the Digital Sound Out when you connect this optical audio cable.
- COMMERCIAL GRADE CABLES - Our Industry proven 1 Meter SCAPC-SCAPC Single mode Fiber optic cable is perfect for industrial or Fiber in the home installations. This cable is commonly used for Verizon Fios, Google Fiber and more FTTH in-home Fiber optic network optimizations and extensions.
- QUALITY RATED - This 1M / 3ft SC/APC-SC/APC Singlemode fiber - SMF - meets all UL, cUL, IEC & RoHS standards. Our SM SX fiber patch cables are OS1 9/125 - ideal for all Single-mode fiber networks including CATV type FTTH, FTTB & FTTP systems.
- FREE COUPLER INCLUDED - We Include an SC/APC Coupler with each cable for easy extension / connection of 2 cables
- PRODUCT DETAILS - Connector SCAPC/SCAPC Mode: 9/125μm. Wavelength: 1310nm to 1550nm. Jacket Material: PVC (default)/LSZH/OFNP. Jacket Color: Yellow. OD: standards 2.0/3.0 (default)/0.9/3.0mm
- TRUSTED SUPPLIER - Since 1989, Pacific Satellite Inc has been installing commercial CATV systems and networks throughout the USA. We independently source our own brand high spec suite of fiber optic products for HDTV, SDI, and Analog MATV systems.
- 🌠 SUPERIOR SOUND QUALITY - Deliver an immersive sound experience as our digital optical cable offers unparalleled support for uncompressed PCM audio and compressed 5.1 to 7.1 surround sound systems including Dolby Digital Plus, DTS-HD High Resolution and LPCM.
- 🌠HIGH PERFORMANCE - At 1.8m long, this extra flexible HD optical cable is surrounded by a nylon braided jacket that can withstand small bends and loops. Equipped with tarnish-resistant gold-plated connectors, this optical fiber cable has exceptional audio transmission.
- 🌠 DURABLE CONSTRUCTION - Highly sturdy and designed to last, our 6ft optical audio cable is lightweight and comes with dust proof rubber caps to protect the connectors from dust, dirt, and oxidation when not in use or plugged in.
- 🌠 COMPATIBILITY AND SECURE CONNECTION- Multifunctional and versatile, our fiber optic audio cable is adaptable and can connect to various soundbars and home theatres for increased sound clarity with TVs, PS4, Xbox, Blu-Ray players, and more. Stable and reliable with a heat-resistant optical fiber core, this premium TV optical cable can transmit signals without any electromagnetic or radio frequency interference.
- 🌠 YOU DESERVE THIS CABLE - We're so confident in the quality of the Suplong Optical Cable, If you have any issues with your Suplong Optical Cable, simply contact us and we will solve the problem for you.
- Made of high quality aluminum material.Strong light source, strong Penetrating power, stable property. And have two mode: always light and flicker.
- It is resent from slipping, comfort grab feel, carefully modified. Crash-proof and dust-proof design for its pen head
- Constant output power, lower Battery warning, Long battery life (up to 60 hours).
- Easy to change the ceramic core. It will help to extend the use of time.
- Portable,durable and rugged, easy to use.2.5mm & 1.25mm for SC,ST,FC and LC Connectors.
- This Certified Refurbished product is manufacturer refurbished, shows limited or no wear, and includes all original accessories plus a 90-day warranty. IMPORTANT NOTEL: A few units might show the brand as Motorola (and not Arris) as Arris had acquired Motorola for 2 years; hence it will be the same product and the same model
- Requires CABLE Internet Service, if not sure your provider is CABLE call them to confirm. Does NOT work with Charter cable provider.
- Compatible with MOST Major CABLE providers like Comcast/Xfinity, Cox, Time Warner, Mediacom, Bright House.
- Wired modem only, does NOT include WIFI Router or VOIP Telephone adapter. Gigabit Ethernet port to connect to computer or Router for fast downloads.
- Internet download speeds up to 172 Mbps and upload speeds up to 131 Mbps based on your Cable provider service. Good for streaming Video and gaming on multiple devices at a time.
- Multimode fiber duplex 62.5/125 micron fiber cables with dual small form factor LC connectors are designed for high density applications in network closets and data centers; OM1 classified for LED laser network equipment such as SFP and GBIC transceivers, media converters, industrial Ethernet devices, and optical fiber NIC's; Provides premise connections for fiber patch panels, work area outlets, cross-connect jumpers, and optical fiber systems
- Rapid installation of lightweight fiber optic patch cords with removable dust caps that protect the connectors during installation; Adjustable connector clips allow individual fiber access; Embossed A/B position labels on the duplex clip and jacket tag rings labeled 1 & 2 provide quick identification of Tx and Rx when installing, testing, and troubleshooting equipment connections
- Superior construction of the LC to LC cable combines a tight-buffered fiber cable design that is 100% factory tested with LC connectors that rest in a protective yoke for frequent unplugging; Duplex 2.0 x 4.0mm zipcord design prevents tangling and provides individual access to each fiber cord; Durable slim-profile boots have flexible strain relief; PC polish finish and zirconia ceramic ferrules provide precise alignment to ensure the signal integrity
- Standards compliant om1 cable includes a superior OFNP (plenum) safty rating that substitutes for OFNR (riser) rated cable; TIA/EIA compliant color-coded orange jacket has beige connectors and straight-thru A to B wiring; OM1 classification rating operates with Gigabit Ethernet 1000Base-LX, 1000Base-SX, or 10GBase-S/LR4/LRM, and Fibre Channel 100/200/400/1200-MX; Backwards compatible with FDDI, and Fast Ethernet 10/100BASE SX or FX
- Compatible with SFP transceivers and media converters such as: Cisco Compliant 1000BASE-SX SFP Transceiver Module GLC-SX-MM-OEM, Cisco MGBSX1 Gigabit SX Mini-GBIC SFP Transceiver, TRENDnet Mini-GBIC Multi-Mode SX Module TEG-MGBSX, TRENDnet 100/1000BASE-T, TP-LINK MC220L Gigabit Media Converter, NETGEAR 1000BASE-SX, StarTech 100 Mbps, Cisco GLC-SX-MMD, Cisco Gigabit SX Mini-GBIC, HP PROCURVE SX Mini-GBIC, HP Mini-GBIC Gigabit-SX-LC SFP (J4858C)
- Replacement fiber optic cable for ATT Fiber modem/router, Verizon Fios. This Optical Fiber cable suitables for all networks, CATV, FTTH, FTTB and FTTP systems, it is commonly used for Verizon Fios, Google Fiber and more FTTH in-home Fiber optic network optimizations and extensions. Most customers use our SC/APC to SC/APC cables for in house ONT (Optical network Terminal) relocation. They use this fiber patch cable to re-route their Fiber Optic Networks or extend their fiber internet cable.
- Stronger Fiber Optic Cable with Armored: Stop struggling with patch fiber cable been chewed by your pet. This fiber jumper cable built-in a stainless steel tube inside to protect the inner core(fiber glass) from damage like pet chew. Also use protective LSZH outer jacket to strengthen the structure of cable. It retains all the features of a standard patch cord, but is much stronger. Pressure resist and Wear resist.
- White Fiber Optic Internet Cable specially designed for needs of white application of home Fiber Optic Installers. White fiber patch cables can match your white equipment and white trim. We designed this white patch cables to meet customers need of decor colors. We are a professional manufacturer and accept customized orders. If necessary, please contact us for customized Cable to meet your needs.
- Package includes one Free Coupler - You get a SC-APC Fiber Optic Adapter for easy extension
- Product details: Connector SCAPC/SCAPC Mode: 9/125μm. Wavelength: 1310nm to 1550nm. Jacket Material: Low-Smoke, Zero Halogen (LSZH) Armoured jacket. Jacket Color: White. OD: 3.0mm. RoHS Compliant, Resistant to Electrical Interference.
- The primary use of SatelliteSale Digital Toslink SPDIF Audio Optical Fiber Cable is to transmit crystal clear audio between your devices.
- Our cord is manufactured with a high-quality nylon braided jacket to increase its durability and ensure its safety. Gold-plated connectors are manufactured to resist corrosion and transmit the signal with the highest clarity.
- Enjoy the 5.1/7.1 sound with your home theatre systems, DTS Surround, and Dolby Digital Systems. Compatible with gaming consoles(Xbox, PS4, PS5), soundbars, TVs, speakers, subwoofers, Blu-Ray players, and AV receivers.
- Digital Toslink SPDIF Audio Optical Fiber Cable can be easily plugged into your devices and provides a tight connection in digital optical ports.
- Please, remember to remove the plastic pin protectors before using the cable. This cable is available in multiple lengths. 3ft, 6ft, 15ft, and even 50 feet long cords that are covered by a lifetime warranty!
- Brightness,Not easy to break,Uniform thickness,No UV or IR Energy
- Nice surface and transparent,Excellent toughness can bend random,Virtually no heat,Long life spam,Energy saving.
- For all kinds led fiber optic illuminator and decoration such as optical fiber hanging lamps, car interior, DIY optic lightingetc.
- Size: 3mm diameter; this is only fiber without light source.
How To Choose Your residential fiber optic cables
If you want to purchase products like the residential fiber optic cables, you need to follow a buying guide. Some features need to tick your product before buying. Let’s take a look at them:
- Price: Online purchase has been renowned for offering items at the best possible prices. As such places have networks with many dealers and manufacturers, sellers offer the best deals. Moreover, there are no intermediaries, which lessens the additional costs.
- Reliability: As online stores portray customer reviews, purchasing them boosts reliability. If faced with any defect, there is a scope for you to change. Some stores have excellent customer service, pushing you to buy from there.
- Convenience: Who does not love convenience? Having everything as per your wish is something to die for. Buying a product from an online store is such. You do not have to worry about the time, the place, or the crowd. Everything happens when you want it and how you want it.
- Functionality: Check out your residential fiber optic cables functionality when you buy it. An easy way to do that would be to check the specs. Remember, the more vast the specs, the greater your product’s functionality.
What to look for when buying the residential fiber optic cables?
The products in the market are manifold. The variety of products is so high that it may be confusing to choose the right one for you. This is why we have created this guide for you to help you pick the right residential fiber optic cables easily.
1. The authenticity of the Online Shop Website
I did mention earlier that shopping online is very convenient yet it’s tough to know whether the shop is genuine. Everyone can seem to create an online shop with a couple of photos and prices just to be seen as legitimate. To know whether it’s genuine, make sure to look for the following:
- Contact Details — make sure to contact them first before buying to ensure that there would be someone to attend to you and you can understand further about their service.
- Website Layout – browse and feel if the site looks professional. How’s the quality of the images and more, that you can potentially find from the content of the website itself.
- Website Encryption — when buying from a secure website, you’ll always see the following in the address bar:
The padlock icon in the URL bar and the “s” in the “https://” means that your communication within the website and your computer are secured and encrypted online transactions.
2. Product Details
There are many important factors that you always have to look at. Especially if it’s something, you’re going to wear or even consume. It can be material type, ingredients, benefits, sizes, etc. The more product details, the better.
3. Compare Prices of Similar Products
If you’re not a frequent online shopper, you might find few items with good deals. But don’t let these deals trap you, do make sure to compare prices first of the similar products to other online shops. With so many online shops offering the same items, you’ll be shocked that some of them sell at a higher price than they are supposed to. There are so many websites out there that can help you check and compare prices.
4. Returns, Cancellations, and Refunds Policies
It is a very important part to know when buying items online. It’s good to know how the company handles returns or cancellations of items and whether there would be any refunds in any case. Purchasing online will always be risky because we usually cannot verify the quality of the items. Therefore, having the knowledge if there would be a refund will be a great point to consider if the items won’t be the same as expected.
While online shopping has made it easier for us to purchase anything we want worldwide, sometimes it can also be tricky. Say the shipping, if we bought it locally – usually will only take a few days but if we bought it from the international shop – then likely we have to wait for more than weeks, which I believe we don’t have an issue with that especially if we’re informed for the estimated delivery date. But it’s a matter of what if they ship it to the wrong address or there would be a longer wait than expected. Another thing that we’re also particular with especially buying international items would be the shipping fee – most of us don’t mind buying more to get free shipping. And there are just some of the online shops’ techniques to encourage customers to buy more and think that we’re saving money for the shipping fee. Lastly not to forget to have the tracking number of monitoring the progress of the delivery of your item.
6. Secured Payment Method
this is the most crucial part when purchasing online; sharing your credit/debit card details. Options to pay via credit card, debit card, and Paypal or other Third-Party payments are considered secure. Also, try not to make any online purchase when using public wi-fi or mobile apps connected to a public hotspot – it can be potentially easy for hackers to steal your information.
7. Be alert for Scams and Fraud
This never-ending story through calls, emails, and even contacting us through social media for these people to try to steal our information. Be wary and do necessary actions if you think you’ve encountered these tactics. Don’t open any suspicious links, don’t easily provide your particulars over the phone, make sure to ask a couple of questions to verify whether the call is not a fraud/scam. Check the person’s identity through other social media accounts if he/she exists. If you experience scamming, make sure to call your bank and police if needed. And do check your bank statement often, especially if you frequently buy online.
8. Customer Reviews
Finally, to check the reviews. How can we know that the reviews are not fake ones? Thanks to social media, these online shops nowadays have their social media accounts. That’s the best place to try to contact them and view more real/organic customer reviews. This is also perfect for reaching out to those who tagged the shop and understanding their experience. On that, you’ll have a more secure feeling before buying items online.