It is important to know all about it to make an informed decision when buying a record jacket sleeves. This guide will help you understand how to choose a record jacket sleeves that will meet your needs.
10 record jacket sleeves: Editor Pick's
Our 10 record jacket sleeves Review:
- SUPERIOR RECORD PROTECTION guards record collections, protecting your priceless vintage records, album covers and art work from scratches, scuff marks, and tears, while keeping out dirt, dust and liquid – ensuring years of protection for your prized record collection
- PREMIUM QUALITY 3 Mil. thickness polyethylene, the industry-leading design, is thicker than standard record covers, providing the durability and protective longevity required by album sleeve and vinyl record storage best practices
- PERFECT FIT outer sleeves measure 12.75” x 12.5” are optimally designed, with flush cut opening, to fit single LP, double LP, and gatefold vinyl jackets – there is no excess plastic at the top of the poly sleeve after inserting the record
- ACID-FREE construction ensures no risk of album cover discoloration over time, safely preserving your best album covers and album artwork –this is the proper way to store your pain-stakingly-built vinyl record collection
- HIGH CLARITY design provides LP sleeve clearness and transparency, ensuring easy record jacket viewing, and optimally facilitates the enjoyment, sharing, and storage management of your best vintage albums and cover art
- 🎵 UNPARALLELED PROTECTION - We know how much you care for your collection. Our sleeves provide maximum protection for your vinyl records against scuffing, static build-up, and dust.
- 🎵 SUPERIOR QUALITY - Our album covers are made from bright white and heavyweight paper that is both alkaline and acid free. Get the most protection for your records with our archival-quality sleeves!
- 🎵 NO MORE FLAPPY MESS - Don't you hate it when you're putting your vinyl back in their jackets and you see flaps forming? Get rid of this unsightly mess, thanks to our covers' exterior seams.
- 🎵 SNUG FIT - Storing your vinyl records has never been easier with these inner sleeves' compact fit for your LP's. Our exterior seams will allow your vinyl to easily slide in and out.
- 🎵 REFUND - We're so confident that our inner sleeves will do their job in protecting your vinyl records that we offer a full refund if our product doesn't perform as advertised.
- 🎵 REPLACE THOSE SAD JACKETS: You (… and those before you) loved those albums so HARD the record covers are now tattered. So replace them with blank album covers that let you spend less time with the sticky tape, and more time listening to perfectly protected tunes.
- 🎵 FITS 12” PLASTIC AND PAPER SLEEVES: Our jackets hug 12” albums like a GLOVE! Some vinyl record covers make record sleeves bunch up, but Big Fudge Vinyl LP Covers let plastic or paper sleeves slide in like a dream, and then fit snug to prevent them falling out.
- 🎵 NOW, ADD YOUR ARTWORK: With a 3.5mm thick spine you CAN write the name of the album down the edge of your album cover! Make it a fine tipped permanent chalk marker for smudge free writing. And for the front? Glue or sticker your art and pop into your outer sleeve!
- 🎵 20x SEXY BLACK VINYL ALBUM COVERS: Your order includes 20 vinyl covers for albums. Acid Free, 400gsm matte black cardboard record jacket and the same quality you expect from Big Fudge. These will fit all your vinyl, even 180g pressings.
- 🎵 REFUND: These blank vinyl record jackets have been designed BY record collectors, FOR record collectors just like you (and music gifts for music lovers!) But if they’re not what you were looking for please contact us for a full refund. No questions asked
- 【Pack & Size】-- Pack of 20PCS Black Paper & Plastic Poly-Lined Record Inner Sleeves, made for Single 12-inch vinyl disc.
- 【Quality & Delicate】-- Our premium black paper inner sleeve with plastic poly lining for perfect protection of your precious records. 110gsm high quality plain black paper; Anti-static high-density polyethylene (HDPE) lining; Contains NO plasticiser which can leach onto the record.
- 【Paper with Poly Lined Inner Record Sleeves】-- The silky outside layer of paper gives the sleeve stiffness and shape which makes it easier to open and insert a record. The poly lined inner surface lets the record slide with minimal friction and static.
- 【Easy Visibility with Great Protection】-- The clear PO film can not only protect it from dust and dirt entering the center circle, but allow you to read the album label. You can listen to your original albums with perfect clarity.
- 【Convenient】-- Storing your vinyl records has never been so much easier with these inner sleeves' compact fitting for your LPs. Replace them with blank album covers that let you spend less time with the sticky tape, and more time listening to perfectly protected tunes.
- Made with Archival Quality, High Clarity Virgin Polyethylene
- HEAVY DUTY 3mil Thick, Fits Single AND Double Gatefold Records
- 100 Sleeves Total
- 12-3/4" x 12-1/2" (323.85mm x 317.5mm)
- Flush Cut with Lip For Easier Insertion (no flap)
- 50 BCW Polylined 33 1/3 RPM Inner Record Sleeves - Smooth
- Protect Collectible 33 1/3 Records
- Will hold one 12-inch vinyl disc
- Virgin Paper with polylined inner sleeve
- YOUR ORIGINAL SLEEVES ARE MISSING OR JUST OLD AND TORN? Here is the perfect replacement to help you keep your prized collection dust-free. Quality you can rely on! Made from premium acid free heavyweight 20lb paper material
- SLIDE YOUR RECORD BACK IN ITS COVER WITH EASE; rounded corners will fit nicely into the album jacket or outer sleeve. Exterior seams help store your records easier, and will last a very long time
- RELIABLE AND STURDY OLD SCHOOL DURABILITY, keep your Vinyl Albums in great shape. Freshen up your collection, our Kraft paper covers provide maximum protection against static build- up and scuffing. See what the song and artist is at a glance
- PREFERRED BY AUDIOPHILES AND SERIOUS COLLECTORS around the world. Replace your worn out or torn inner sleeves; rest assured these are the best inner sleeves you can find. And they make a great gift for any music enthusiast
- 2 YEARS SATISFACTION GUARANTEE, because our Customers are our number One Priority! We love records just as much as you do! And we are so confident you are going to love your new Record Sleeves we back them up with a Total Satisfaction No Questions Asked Guarantee!
- Protect your favorite vinyl record jackets
- Reusable sleeves
- Durable, 3 millimeters thick design
- Measures 12.75" x 12.5" for a perfect fit over your favorite records
- Includes 25 sleeves
- A replacement for worn and torn jackets: An essential accessory for collectors of vintage 12-inch RPM LPs, or for DJs who prefer vinyl to digital, and who are looking to safeguard their already used albums that have missing covers, or that are starting to show their age and wear.
- Constructed with precision: Each jacket is manufactured with the utmost precision – from ensuring glue is placed in the correct amount each and every time without overflow, to the matching and squaring of each side as to guarantee its alignment is perfectly parallel, and bonded correctly.
- Made in USA: Each 12-inch record jacket is designed and manufactured in California - the Music and Entertainment capital of the world.
- Environmentally responsible: Made from responsible sources harvested from an FSC (Forest Stewardship Council) Certified Forest (FSC Mix License Code:C041262)
- Eco-friendly cardboard material: All 25 cardboard record jackets are made of sturdy 18-point chipboard
- 27# Heavyweight Paper, Lined with Quality High Density Polyethylene Plastic (no dust will get in through label hole, entire inside of sleeve is lined with plastic!)
- Archival Quality, Acid-Free, Static Free - PREMIUM PROTECTION for your 7" Vinyl Records
- Exterior Flaps, and 1/4" Lip Allow for Easy Record Insertion
- Each Sleeve Measures 7-1/8" wide by 7" tall - the perfect fit!
- This listing is for 25 individual sleeves
How To Choose Your record jacket sleeves
If you want to purchase products like the record jacket sleeves, you need to follow a buying guide. Some features need to tick your product before buying. Let’s take a look at them:
- Price: Online purchase has been renowned for offering items at the best possible prices. As such places have networks with many dealers and manufacturers, sellers offer the best deals. Moreover, there are no intermediaries, which lessens the additional costs.
- Reliability: As online stores portray customer reviews, purchasing them boosts reliability. If faced with any defect, there is a scope for you to change. Some stores have excellent customer service, pushing you to buy from there.
- Convenience: Who does not love convenience? Having everything as per your wish is something to die for. Buying a product from an online store is such. You do not have to worry about the time, the place, or the crowd. Everything happens when you want it and how you want it.
- Functionality: Check out your record jacket sleeves functionality when you buy it. An easy way to do that would be to check the specs. Remember, the more vast the specs, the greater your product’s functionality.
What to look for when buying the record jacket sleeves?
The products in the market are manifold. The variety of products is so high that it may be confusing to choose the right one for you. This is why we have created this guide for you to help you pick the right record jacket sleeves easily.
1. The authenticity of the Online Shop Website
I did mention earlier that shopping online is very convenient yet it’s tough to know whether the shop is genuine. Everyone can seem to create an online shop with a couple of photos and prices just to be seen as legitimate. To know whether it’s genuine, make sure to look for the following:
- Contact Details — make sure to contact them first before buying to ensure that there would be someone to attend to you and you can understand further about their service.
- Website Layout – browse and feel if the site looks professional. How’s the quality of the images and more, that you can potentially find from the content of the website itself.
- Website Encryption — when buying from a secure website, you’ll always see the following in the address bar:
The padlock icon in the URL bar and the “s” in the “https://” means that your communication within the website and your computer are secured and encrypted online transactions.
2. Product Details
There are many important factors that you always have to look at. Especially if it’s something, you’re going to wear or even consume. It can be material type, ingredients, benefits, sizes, etc. The more product details, the better.
3. Compare Prices of Similar Products
If you’re not a frequent online shopper, you might find few items with good deals. But don’t let these deals trap you, do make sure to compare prices first of the similar products to other online shops. With so many online shops offering the same items, you’ll be shocked that some of them sell at a higher price than they are supposed to. There are so many websites out there that can help you check and compare prices.
4. Returns, Cancellations, and Refunds Policies
It is a very important part to know when buying items online. It’s good to know how the company handles returns or cancellations of items and whether there would be any refunds in any case. Purchasing online will always be risky because we usually cannot verify the quality of the items. Therefore, having the knowledge if there would be a refund will be a great point to consider if the items won’t be the same as expected.
While online shopping has made it easier for us to purchase anything we want worldwide, sometimes it can also be tricky. Say the shipping, if we bought it locally – usually will only take a few days but if we bought it from the international shop – then likely we have to wait for more than weeks, which I believe we don’t have an issue with that especially if we’re informed for the estimated delivery date. But it’s a matter of what if they ship it to the wrong address or there would be a longer wait than expected. Another thing that we’re also particular with especially buying international items would be the shipping fee – most of us don’t mind buying more to get free shipping. And there are just some of the online shops’ techniques to encourage customers to buy more and think that we’re saving money for the shipping fee. Lastly not to forget to have the tracking number of monitoring the progress of the delivery of your item.
6. Secured Payment Method
this is the most crucial part when purchasing online; sharing your credit/debit card details. Options to pay via credit card, debit card, and Paypal or other Third-Party payments are considered secure. Also, try not to make any online purchase when using public wi-fi or mobile apps connected to a public hotspot – it can be potentially easy for hackers to steal your information.
7. Be alert for Scams and Fraud
This never-ending story through calls, emails, and even contacting us through social media for these people to try to steal our information. Be wary and do necessary actions if you think you’ve encountered these tactics. Don’t open any suspicious links, don’t easily provide your particulars over the phone, make sure to ask a couple of questions to verify whether the call is not a fraud/scam. Check the person’s identity through other social media accounts if he/she exists. If you experience scamming, make sure to call your bank and police if needed. And do check your bank statement often, especially if you frequently buy online.
8. Customer Reviews
Finally, to check the reviews. How can we know that the reviews are not fake ones? Thanks to social media, these online shops nowadays have their social media accounts. That’s the best place to try to contact them and view more real/organic customer reviews. This is also perfect for reaching out to those who tagged the shop and understanding their experience. On that, you’ll have a more secure feeling before buying items online.