So, we have done a great job listing the magazines for duty belt to help you get them easily. These are some of the best possible options available on the internet. When you purchase the magazines for duty belt, we hope you feel satisfied and happy because we only want your key needs fulfilled.
10 magazines for duty belt: Editor Chooice
Our 10 magazines for duty belt Review:
- Magazines are oriented “face out” to save space on belt
- Optimal for use on tactical rigs due to minimal width
- Vertical and horizontal belt slots
- Fits 2.25" (58mm) belt widths
- Universal Mag Holder: Our double magazine holster fits most double(dual) stack 9mm/40/45 magazines, Such as Glock 17, Glock 19, Glock 19X, Glock 22, Glock 26; Beretta 92 M9A1//92FS/96/PX4 Storm; H&K VP9; Browning HI-Power 9mm/.40; S&W M&P 9mm/.357, M&P 40; Taurus PT92/PT800 Series 9mm/.40; Sig Sauer P320/P226/P229; Colt 2000 9mm; Springfield XD 9MM/.40; Walther PPX PPQ(For more models, please check the FIT magazines list.)
- Clip-on the Belt & Adjustable Cant: You can simply clip this universal double magazine holder on and off your belt with the clip-on belt loop(fits belts up to 2.0''). This double magazine holder also features a 60 degrees adjustable carry angle. Set your exact preference by simply adjusting the screw with the Allen Key(included).
- Side-clips Design & Retention Adjustment: The Side-clips feature allows this double magazine pouch to fit 9mm/.40 Magazines in length 1.29'' - 1.37'', in width 0.78'' - 0.9'' in tool-free way while keep the mags locked and tight with no movement. And this mag holster also has great retention adjustment that allows you to set the tension to your personal comfort by simply loosening or tightening the screw in the middle of the holder.
- Durability: These mag holders are made of durable, lightweight polymer material that is resistant to impact, heat and scratch. It's designed for tactical training, hunting, military, the range, law enforcement agencies.
- Buy with Confidence: Our double stack magazine holsters have a 30-day money back guarantee and 12-month warranty(100% replace new one). Any question, please feel free to contact us!
- Double Mag. Belt Holder fits most 9mm .40 caliber dual stack magazines. For Glock 17/19/19X/22/23/26/27/31/32/33/34/35/37/38/39/45(Gen1-Gen5); For Sig Sauer P226 P229 P250 P320; For Beretta 92 96/PX4 Storm PX4 F/M9A3; For S&W M&P 9mm/.40/.357 SD9VE; For H&K P30/VP9; For Browning BDM/HI-Power 9mm/40; Springfield XD/XDM 9mm/.40; For Taurus 24/7/Taurus 92/PT800 Series 9mm/.40; For Ruger SR9; For CZ P-09/CZ 75 Tactical Sports; Walther PPX PPQ; Colt 2000 9mm(Check Second Fitment Chart for Details)
- Adjustable Retention - Secure Retention of polymer holster is achieved by the built-in screw adjustable tension with Allen key
- Adjustable Carry Angle - Easily set paddle cant from 0-60 degrees to fit a comfortable position with Allen key, compatible duty belt width up to 2 inch
- Flexible Fit - Two side clips allow that mag case's inner length 1.291’’ to 1.370’’, inner width 0.787’’ to 0.905’’, available for many mags
- Unique Belt Version - Open type belt clip allows one step open, one step close, not like other ordinary belt loop holster on the Market
- DOUBLE MAGAZINE HOLSTER:Universal double mags holster fit most 9mm/.40 Caliber magazine of pistol (handgun), such as Glock 17 19 19x 22 23 25 26 27 31 32 33 34 35 37 38 39 45(Gen1-5); Beretta 92-fs 96 PX4 M9A3; H&K VP9 P30; S&W M&P 40,59, 69; Sig Sauer P226 P229 P250 MK25; Taurus 24 7 92 100 PT909 PT800 TH9; CZ P-09 75 P07 SP-01 P-10C; Colt 2000 9mm; Ruger SR9; Walther P88; EAA Witness; Kel-Tec P11; HS Springfield XD; Browning; Steyr; Magnum; CANIK and more(please check our product description).
- RETENTION ADJUSTMENT: The mag case's inner size of the magazine pouch is adjustable as your needs. Tighten or loosen the built-in screw with Allen Wrench to change the tension of rubber. By two side clips and adjust the pressure of rubber suitable for all magazine which size in this range (width from 1.291'' to 1.370'' and thick from 0.787'' to 0.905'').
- ADJUSTABLE ANGLE: Easily rotate your belt angle by Allen Wrench (±30°adjustable). It means you can set the double magazine holder from 0° to 60° to fit a comfortable position. And removing two screws on the belt clip with Allen Wrench, belt clip can be replaced by other carry ways in our shop.
- SUITABLE OCCASION: The belt buckle fits 1.5" to 2.0" width and less than 0.26'' thick duty belt. You can easily wear the double mag pouch on your belt and remove it any time.
- DURABLE MATERIAL: Made from superior polymer, Comfort, stability, and have good heat, scratch resistance. Maintenance easy, it only needs soap and water for cleaning. It had passed high, low-temperature test, spry salt test, floor drop test, and pull off the force. So can be widely used in daily life, police, tactical area, and other harmful environments. We offer a 30-day money back and 12-month warranty (100% replace a new one). Any questions free to "Contact seller" to get help in 12 hours.
- Provides triple magazine retention without flap in an area comparable to standard dual magazine pouches
- Vertical and horizontal belt slots
- Magazines are oriented “face out” to save space
- Fits 2.25" (58mm) belt widths
- Universal Version: Fits 9MM .40 .45 Caliber Magazines Single or Double Stack Mag.
- Adjust Freely: Turning three screws on the surface, the width of the magazine pouch can be adjusted freely.
- Belt Mag Holster: Only fit duty belts within 2.3 inches and adjust vertically, freely to adjust the angle within 360°.
- Maintenance Easy: Unlike leather or other holster materials, it can use cleaning cloth with soap and water to washing.
- Long-lasting: The polymer holster is composed of durable high-tech polymer material making it durable, light weight, water resistant, sweat resistant, and wear resistant.
- Slimeline Open Top Magazine Pouch- Triple
- A magazine tension screw located between the two pouches allows for easy retention adjustment.
- It's constructed of rugged SafariLaminate and is available in several scuff-resistant finishes with four different closures.
- Part of the 6004/6005 Tactical System
- TACTICAL MAGAZINE HOLDER - Designed to carry two magazines vertically on a 2.25" (58mm) duty belt with the magazines oriented to face out to save space
- CONVENIENT OPEN TOP DESIGN - Have easy access to your tactical round with an open top magazine case holder
- DURABLE MAG ACCESSORIES - Constructed of rugged SafariLaminate material for long-lasting use and a leather-like look
- SAFARILAND DUTY BELT GEAR - Optimal use on tactical rigs due to minimal width and MOLLE compatibility
- SLIM DUAL MAGAZINE HOLSTER - Keep handgun magazines concealed and safe from moisture and extreme conditions
- The Model 73 is an open top double magazine pouch designed to carry two magazines of ammunition on a 2. 25" (58mm) duty belt
- Tension screw located between the magazines allows for easy magazine retention adjustment.
- Holds magazines vertically or horizontally
- Ample space between magazines for easy retrieval
- Compatibility- Forcenter Magazine Holder is designed for 5.56mm standard rifle magazines. The inner size of Mag Pouch is length 2.6" (67 mm) width 1.0" (26 mm) height 4" (100 mm), so all magazines in this size range will fit.
- Adjustable Retention- Secure Retention of the holster is achieved by the Side-clips adjustable tension. The Side-clips design will automatically keep the magazines locked and stable with no movement.
- Quick Load- Mag carrier can auto-expand to fit your mag. No need to adjust the size or use screws. It reduces the reloading cycle and saves your time. Make a fast, smooth draw with one hand.
- Unique belt clip - Our belt clip can be adjusted to fit 1’’-1.8" wide belt. It features a 90 degrees adjustable that allows you to set desired carry angle. Both right and left carry.
- High-quality Material - Made of superior polymer materials, sturdy and durable. It has good heat, scratch resistance. It's designed for tactical training, hunting, military, the range, law enforcement agencies.
How To Choose Your magazines for duty belt
If you want to purchase magazines for duty belt, follow a buying guide. Some features need to tick your magazines for duty belt before buying. Let’s take a look at them:
Things To Remember magazines for duty belt:
It's easy in theory but can be hard when there are so many different websites with helpful and misleading information. This blog post will help you choose the magazines for duty belt without wasting too much time or money!