It is important to know all about it to make an informed decision when buying a long pull brake levers. This guide will help you understand how to choose a long pull brake levers that will meet your needs.
10 long pull brake levers: Editor Pick's
Our 10 long pull brake levers Review:
- Compatible with V-brakes and MTB mechanical disc brakes
- Adjustable reach
- Brake Lever Use: Pair
- Cable Head: Mountain
- Brake Lever Actuation: Long Pull
- BEND ZONE - A feature designed to have the handle absorb and bend in a crash so that it does not damage the lever body
- REACH ADJUSTMENT - Makes it easy to adjust your brake and shift lever for maximum one-finger control for that perfect fit and feel
- SPEED DIAL - Determine the perfect balance between power and modulation of your linear pull rim or mechanical disc brakes
- 2 LEVERS - Includes a pair of 2 aluminum levers that are suitable for both right and left handlebars
- COMPATIBLE - All levers are compatible with mechanical disc brakes and linear-pull brakes to work seamlessly
- 【Suit for Most Bikes】With 22.2mm aperture diameter, this bike brake lever is suitable for installation in the handlebar with diameter 22.2mm/0.87inch, perfect for many kinds of bicycles.
- 【Extended Bicycle Handlebar】The length of this bicycle handlebar is 160mm/6.3in, which is more longer than some other one, ergonomic design and good hand feeling make it more convenient to use, and will help you have a joyful bicycle experience.
- 【Premium Quality 】Brake handle is made of high strength stainless steel, wear-resistant and durable, which can maintain a long service life. With exquisite appearance and lightweight, it won't add much burden for your handlebar.
- 【Easy to Install】Brake handle is easy to mount, and it will not add any burden to ride with compact size, very practical in daily life, great partner for bike lovers.
- 【Perfect Replacement】This excellent brake lever is compatible with common bikes, mountain bikes and more, a good replacement for your old or damage brake lever of bike, a good choice to improve your beloved bike.
- Lightweight design
- Ergonomic lever design
- Forged aluminum lever
- For use with linear pull brakes
- With quick release mechanism
- MX-110 Brake Lever
- Full bike brakes calipers set - 1 pair alloy front & rear calipers, 1 pair plastic brake levers, 1 pair brake cables housing (front and rear), 8 pieces rubber brake pads replacements
- Bike brake levers suitable for 7/8 inch/ 22.2mm bicycle handlebars, fit for most BMX and MTB bikes
- It is suitable for bike frames 69-96mm long rear & front C caliper brake, before purchasing please measure distance between the mounting hole and braking surface
- Our brake wires fit a variety bikes ,if it is longer than you needed, you can cut to fit your requirements
- Easy to install and practical functions: you can replace the old bike brakes and tighten it with the fixing hole; good bikes set ensure smooth and safe riding
- MX-110 Brake Lever
- Compatible with V-brakes, road calipers and road mechanical disc brakes
- Adjustable reach
- Brake cable and housing set included
- Compatible with road bike brakes, v-brakes, and road disc brakes
- Aluminum construction with anodized finish
- Tektro RS360A Linear Pull V-Brake Brake Lever Set 22.2mm Black - Left & Right
- CNC bike V brake Set Forged alloy construction
- Coil springs design aims for rim brakes tension adjustment，extended 4-finger brake levers are compatible with V-brakes and cantilever brakes.
- CNC MTB brake levers are only suitable for bike handles in 22mm-22.2mm diameter，Arm Length: 110mm.
- 1 pair of high quality 70mm(Length) V brake pads come with the direct-pull cantilever Brakes set.
- They are universal V-brakes compatible with both front/rear wheels of MTB/BMX/mountain/road/folding/hybrid bike, especially for most small wheel bicycles such as 24 inches or smaller ones.
How To Choose Your long pull brake levers
If you want to purchase products like the long pull brake levers, you need to follow a buying guide. Some features need to tick your product before buying. Let’s take a look at them:
- Price: Online purchase has been renowned for offering items at the best possible prices. As such places have networks with many dealers and manufacturers, sellers offer the best deals. Moreover, there are no intermediaries, which lessens the additional costs.
- Reliability: As online stores portray customer reviews, purchasing them boosts reliability. If faced with any defect, there is a scope for you to change. Some stores have excellent customer service, pushing you to buy from there.
- Convenience: Who does not love convenience? Having everything as per your wish is something to die for. Buying a product from an online store is such. You do not have to worry about the time, the place, or the crowd. Everything happens when you want it and how you want it.
- Functionality: Check out your long pull brake levers functionality when you buy it. An easy way to do that would be to check the specs. Remember, the more vast the specs, the greater your product’s functionality.
What to look for when buying the long pull brake levers?
The products in the market are manifold. The variety of products is so high that it may be confusing to choose the right one for you. This is why we have created this guide for you to help you pick the right long pull brake levers easily.
1. The authenticity of the Online Shop Website
I did mention earlier that shopping online is very convenient yet it’s tough to know whether the shop is genuine. Everyone can seem to create an online shop with a couple of photos and prices just to be seen as legitimate. To know whether it’s genuine, make sure to look for the following:
- Contact Details — make sure to contact them first before buying to ensure that there would be someone to attend to you and you can understand further about their service.
- Website Layout – browse and feel if the site looks professional. How’s the quality of the images and more, that you can potentially find from the content of the website itself.
- Website Encryption — when buying from a secure website, you’ll always see the following in the address bar:
The padlock icon in the URL bar and the “s” in the “https://” means that your communication within the website and your computer are secured and encrypted online transactions.
2. Product Details
There are many important factors that you always have to look at. Especially if it’s something, you’re going to wear or even consume. It can be material type, ingredients, benefits, sizes, etc. The more product details, the better.
3. Compare Prices of Similar Products
If you’re not a frequent online shopper, you might find few items with good deals. But don’t let these deals trap you, do make sure to compare prices first of the similar products to other online shops. With so many online shops offering the same items, you’ll be shocked that some of them sell at a higher price than they are supposed to. There are so many websites out there that can help you check and compare prices.
4. Returns, Cancellations, and Refunds Policies
It is a very important part to know when buying items online. It’s good to know how the company handles returns or cancellations of items and whether there would be any refunds in any case. Purchasing online will always be risky because we usually cannot verify the quality of the items. Therefore, having the knowledge if there would be a refund will be a great point to consider if the items won’t be the same as expected.
While online shopping has made it easier for us to purchase anything we want worldwide, sometimes it can also be tricky. Say the shipping, if we bought it locally – usually will only take a few days but if we bought it from the international shop – then likely we have to wait for more than weeks, which I believe we don’t have an issue with that especially if we’re informed for the estimated delivery date. But it’s a matter of what if they ship it to the wrong address or there would be a longer wait than expected. Another thing that we’re also particular with especially buying international items would be the shipping fee – most of us don’t mind buying more to get free shipping. And there are just some of the online shops’ techniques to encourage customers to buy more and think that we’re saving money for the shipping fee. Lastly not to forget to have the tracking number of monitoring the progress of the delivery of your item.
6. Secured Payment Method
this is the most crucial part when purchasing online; sharing your credit/debit card details. Options to pay via credit card, debit card, and Paypal or other Third-Party payments are considered secure. Also, try not to make any online purchase when using public wi-fi or mobile apps connected to a public hotspot – it can be potentially easy for hackers to steal your information.
7. Be alert for Scams and Fraud
This never-ending story through calls, emails, and even contacting us through social media for these people to try to steal our information. Be wary and do necessary actions if you think you’ve encountered these tactics. Don’t open any suspicious links, don’t easily provide your particulars over the phone, make sure to ask a couple of questions to verify whether the call is not a fraud/scam. Check the person’s identity through other social media accounts if he/she exists. If you experience scamming, make sure to call your bank and police if needed. And do check your bank statement often, especially if you frequently buy online.
8. Customer Reviews
Finally, to check the reviews. How can we know that the reviews are not fake ones? Thanks to social media, these online shops nowadays have their social media accounts. That’s the best place to try to contact them and view more real/organic customer reviews. This is also perfect for reaching out to those who tagged the shop and understanding their experience. On that, you’ll have a more secure feeling before buying items online.