It is important to know all about it to make an informed decision when buying a lc duplex cables. This guide will help you understand how to choose a lc duplex cables that will meet your needs.
10 lc duplex cables: Editor Pick's
Our 10 lc duplex cables Review:
- Beyondtech single mode patch cable LC to LC 9/125 OS1 fiber is designed for duplex fiber optic equipment using Ethernet, Fiber Channel, Gigabit Ethernet Speeds, Data Center, LAN, SAN, 10GBASE-L (1310 nm), 10GBASE-E (1550 nm), 1000BASE-LX (1300 nm).
- This fiber optic LC to LC 1 Meter LSZH Fiber Jumper conforms with TIA/EIA 492AAAA and IEC60793-2-10 A1b standards and complies with RoHS specifications. Both ferrules are polished in UPC resulting in a minimal loss.
- Beyondtech singlemode fiber lc to lc jumper has a yellow colour jacket with a 3.00mm diameter. OS1 cables have a 0.25 dB/km attenuation at 1550 nm and 0.35 dB/km at 1310 nm. The 1m fiber size is from connector A to connector B.
- The Beyondtech single mode fiber lc to lc cable operates at -20ºC to +70ºC and has a minimum installation bending radius of 5.0 cm and a minimum long term bending radius of 3 cm.
- OS1 patch cables allow for connections between patching panels and network and server equipment. OS1 9/125 patch cords are commonly used in passive applications (GPON, FTTX and LANs) - LC duplex connectors are joined with a plastic clip, easy to remove in case you need to separate the connectors.
- Corning fiber and cladding
- PVC Zip Cord, OFNR Jacketing
- Pre-terminated with connectors on both ends
- 100% inspected and tested for insertion loss
- 1 Meter in length
- ★ HIGH QUALITY MATERIAL — Fiber Optic Cable body is made of PVC/ LSZH plastic materials, which is shiny, tough, environmental protection, not fade, not broken and not easily deformed. The inside optical cable is aramid, which is tough, tensile, non-toxic, fire retardant, core protection and low smoke. The connector is PBT plastic materials and fine copper, which is firm, durable, environmental protection, high temperature resistant, not fade, not broken and not easily deformed.
- ★ HIGH QUALITY IMPORTED CORE — The core is OM3 of CORNING US, which is easy to weld, ensures small optical loss and stable transmission. The mortise is Japan imports zirconia powder ceramics, which is no data loss and has a long life( the usage count is more than 1,000 times) .
- ★INTERNATIONAL TELECOMMUNICATION STANDARD — The product has exquisite and mature crafts, conforms with International Telecommunication Standard. Using corners pressurized grinder and lapping process of SEIKO JAPAN, the core and mortise is no offset and the end face is no gap, no spots, no scratches and no depression. The One-Time Pass Rate of 3D Interferometer is up to 98%, conforming International IEC Standard.
- ★ MULTIMODE DUPLEX — 50/125 micron fiber cables with dual small form factor LC connectors are designed for 10 Gigabit applications in SAN networks and data centers; OM3 LOMMF (laser optimized multi-mode fiber) rated; Compatible with all multimode 50/125 micron fiber cabling Connects to VCSEL laser network equipment such as SFP+ transceivers, Ethernet switches, media converters, industrial Ethernet devices, and optical fiber NIC's
- ★ WIDELY USED — It is Suitable for SFP transceivers and media converters, compatible with HUAWEI and Cisco, such as Cisco Compatible 10GBASE-SR SFP+ Transceiver Module, Cisco SFP-10G-SR Gigabit Interface Converter SFP Module, Cisco SFP-10G-SR 10GBase-SR SFP+ Transceiver, Cisco Compliant 1000BASE-SX SFP Transceiver Module GLC-SX-MM-OEM, Cisco MGBSX1 Gigabit SX Mini-GBIC SFP Transceiver, Cisco GLC-SX-MMD, Cisco Gigabit SX Mini-GBIC.
- Multimode fiber duplex OM3 50/125 micron fiber cables with dual small form factor LC connectors are designed for 10 Gigabit applications in SAN networks and data centers; OM3 LOMMF (laser optimized multi-mode fiber) rated; Connects to VCSEL laser network equipment such as SFP+ transceivers, Ethernet switches, media converters, industrial Ethernet devices, and optical fiber NIC's
- Flexible installation and maintenance fiber cord with adjustable, clips and removable dust caps to protect the fibers during installation while allowing individual fiber access; Embossed A/B position labels on the duplex clip and jacket tag rings labeled 1 & 2 provide quick ID when installing and troubleshooting; Tight-buffered cable with a duplex 2.0 x 4.2mm Zipcord design; LC connectors in a protective yoke with slim-profile boots, PC polish, and zirconia ceramic ferrules for precise alignment
- Bend insensitive design of the LC to LC cable allows for a 7.5mm bending radius that is 4X more flexible than standard 50 micron fiber cables without introducing any macro-bending loss; Ideal for SAN network cabinets that require 20 or more bends in the cabinet or high density installations with cables crammed into an extremely small footprint; Bend insensitive multimode fiber (BIMMF) is interoperable with standard OM3 cabling systems
- Standards compliant OM3 cable includes a superior OFNP (plenum) safety fire rating that meets UL 910 regulations and substitutes for OFNR (riser) rated cable; TIA/EIA compliant A to B wiring with color-coded aqua jacket and beige connectors; OM3 classification rating operates with Gigabit Ethernet 1000Base-LX, 1000Base-SX, or 10GBase-S/LR4/LRM, and Fibre Channel 100/200/400/1200-MX; Backwards compatible with FDDI, and Fast Ethernet 10/100BASE SX or FX
- 10G compatible with SFP+ transceivers modules such as: 10Gtek for Cisco SFP-10G-SR, 10Gtek for Ubiquiti 10Gb SFP+, 10Gtek for Intel E10GSFPSR 10Gb, 10Gtek Cisco Compatible GLC-T/SFP-GE-T, 10Gtek for Netgear AMX761, 10Gtek for Cisco GLC-SX/MMD/ GLC-SX/MM/ SFP-GE-S, Cisco MGBSX1 Gigabit SX Mini-GBIC, 10Gtek for Mellanox MFM1T02A-SR, TRENDnet Gigabit SFP LC Module, TP-LINK TL-SM311LM Gigbit, Cisco SFP-10G-SR, HP Mini-GBIC Gigabit-SX-LC, and StarTech Gigabit Ethernet Fiber Media Converter
- Cable manufactured with industry-leading Corning SMF-28 Ultra Optical Fiber, durable high-quality LC duplex fiber optic connectors and industry standard flammability rating Riser OFNR PVC 2.0mm zipcord cable jacket
- Corning SMF-28 Ultra Optical Fiber is an ITU-T Recommendation G.652D compliant optical fiber with Corning’s enhanced low-loss and bend fiber technologies | This full-spectrum fiber has bend performance that exceeds the ITU-T Recommendation G.657.A1 standard and still splices the same as the installed base of standard single-mode fibers such as SMF-28e+ fiber
- SMF-28 Ultra Optical Fiber combines the benefit of industry-leading attenuation and improved macrobend performance, all in one fiber | This premium single-mode fiber is designed for regional, long-haul, metro, access, mobile, and fiber to the home (FTTH) applications, along with being fully backward compatible with the installed base of legacy single-mode fibers
- High Quality Fiber Patch Cable for Storage Area Network and Data Networks and Connects to SFP Transceivers, Ethernet Switches and Media Converters
- High Quality Guarantee: 100% Inspection and Test on Insertion Loss and Return Loss
- Beyondtech high-quality laser-optimized 50/125 Multimode LC to LC OM3 Fiber Patch Cable is specially designed for fast Ethernet, Fiber Channel, Gigabit Ethernet Speeds, data center, premises, educational, LAN, SAN, commercial and Asynchronous Transfer Mode (ATM) applications. It supports video, data and voice services.
- OM3 LC LC Fiber Patch Cable LOMMF connects to 10GBase-SR, 10GBase-LRM, SFP+ and QSFP+ transceivers for 10Gb networks.
- This OM3 Multimode Fiber Patch Cable conforms to ITU-T G.651.1, TIA/EIA 492AAAC and IEC60793-2-10 A1a.2a standards and complies with all RoHS environmental specifications.
- This LC to LC OM3 fiber patch cable has an aqua color jacket with a 3 mm diameter. OM3 cables have a 1500 MHz-km bandwidth and a 2.3dB/km maximum attenuation at 850 nm light sources. They also have a 500 MHz-km bandwidth and a 0.6dB/km maximum attenuation at a 1300 nm wavelength.
- OM3 fiber patch cords operate at -20°C to +70°C and have a minimum installation bending radius of 5.0 cm and a minimum long term bending radius of 3 cm - LC duplex connectors are joined with a plastic clip, easy to remove in case you need to separate the connectors.
- LC fiber keystone insert is compatible with Single Mode OS2, 9 microns or Multimode OM1, OM2, OM3, OM4 and 50 microns or 62.5 microns fiber patch cords; Fits a standard opening in a patch panel, wall plate or surface mount box for keystone jacks
- LC fiber coupler joins two duplex multimode fiber patch cables with Low profile LC connectors; Protective caps on the adapter prevent dirt from entering the fiber keystone jack or multimode fiber cables
- Duplex LC adapter with a flangeless design, phosphor bronze sleeve, and stainless steel retention clip accommodates zipcord fiber cables; Fiber keystone will not block the zipcord yoke when changing polarity of the cord
- Sturdy snap-in construction of LC fiber feed-thru coupler keystone provides a secure connection; Installation of female to female keystone insert provides a professional looking installation in the home or office
- Cost-effective 5-pack provides spare keystone jack inserts for last minute cable connections; Re-usable keystone jack inserts with caps can be easily disconnected and relocated when upgrading
- 30-Meter (98ft) Single mode Duplex OS1/OS2 Fiber Optic Cable (9/125um ) - LC to LC, 1310 and 1550nm Wavelength, UPC polishing.
- OS1/OS2 fiber conforms to ITU-652.D, TIA/EIA 492 CAAA with premium ceramic ferrule for high speed cabling networks.
- Specially designed for reliable, long-distance, Ethernet connectivity between switches, servers, router, Firewalls, work stations, sfp+ transceivers, media converters, patch panels, and other SMF optical equipment.
- Low-Smoke, Zero Halogen (LSZH) Armoured jacket (3.00mm), RoHS Compliant, Resistant to Electrical Interference.
- 100% rigorously Inspected and Tested for Insertion Loss, Insertion Loss≤ 0.3dB, Return Loss ≥ 50dB. Enjoy worry-free 1 YEARS warranty, and friendly customer service.
- 75Meters,Outdoor Armored Cable,9/125,LC/PC-LC/PC,Duplex,Singlemode
- Great flexibility and durability with the a metal sheathing housed in a robust outer jacket over the glass fiber
- Compatible with all standard fibre optic equipment and connectors
- Ceramic connectors ensure low signal loss, and high reliability,All our products are 100% new fiber optic cable of carrier-class quality ,and 100% test before delivery.
- Note:This cable is with weatherproof cover for sunshine and rain, but we donot recommend to bury or line overhead directly.
How To Choose Your lc duplex cables
If you want to purchase products like the lc duplex cables, you need to follow a buying guide. Some features need to tick your product before buying. Let’s take a look at them:
- Price: Online purchase has been renowned for offering items at the best possible prices. As such places have networks with many dealers and manufacturers, sellers offer the best deals. Moreover, there are no intermediaries, which lessens the additional costs.
- Reliability: As online stores portray customer reviews, purchasing them boosts reliability. If faced with any defect, there is a scope for you to change. Some stores have excellent customer service, pushing you to buy from there.
- Convenience: Who does not love convenience? Having everything as per your wish is something to die for. Buying a product from an online store is such. You do not have to worry about the time, the place, or the crowd. Everything happens when you want it and how you want it.
- Functionality: Check out your lc duplex cables functionality when you buy it. An easy way to do that would be to check the specs. Remember, the more vast the specs, the greater your product’s functionality.
What to look for when buying the lc duplex cables?
The products in the market are manifold. The variety of products is so high that it may be confusing to choose the right one for you. This is why we have created this guide for you to help you pick the right lc duplex cables easily.
1. The authenticity of the Online Shop Website
I did mention earlier that shopping online is very convenient yet it’s tough to know whether the shop is genuine. Everyone can seem to create an online shop with a couple of photos and prices just to be seen as legitimate. To know whether it’s genuine, make sure to look for the following:
- Contact Details — make sure to contact them first before buying to ensure that there would be someone to attend to you and you can understand further about their service.
- Website Layout – browse and feel if the site looks professional. How’s the quality of the images and more, that you can potentially find from the content of the website itself.
- Website Encryption — when buying from a secure website, you’ll always see the following in the address bar:
The padlock icon in the URL bar and the “s” in the “https://” means that your communication within the website and your computer are secured and encrypted online transactions.
2. Product Details
There are many important factors that you always have to look at. Especially if it’s something, you’re going to wear or even consume. It can be material type, ingredients, benefits, sizes, etc. The more product details, the better.
3. Compare Prices of Similar Products
If you’re not a frequent online shopper, you might find few items with good deals. But don’t let these deals trap you, do make sure to compare prices first of the similar products to other online shops. With so many online shops offering the same items, you’ll be shocked that some of them sell at a higher price than they are supposed to. There are so many websites out there that can help you check and compare prices.
4. Returns, Cancellations, and Refunds Policies
It is a very important part to know when buying items online. It’s good to know how the company handles returns or cancellations of items and whether there would be any refunds in any case. Purchasing online will always be risky because we usually cannot verify the quality of the items. Therefore, having the knowledge if there would be a refund will be a great point to consider if the items won’t be the same as expected.
While online shopping has made it easier for us to purchase anything we want worldwide, sometimes it can also be tricky. Say the shipping, if we bought it locally – usually will only take a few days but if we bought it from the international shop – then likely we have to wait for more than weeks, which I believe we don’t have an issue with that especially if we’re informed for the estimated delivery date. But it’s a matter of what if they ship it to the wrong address or there would be a longer wait than expected. Another thing that we’re also particular with especially buying international items would be the shipping fee – most of us don’t mind buying more to get free shipping. And there are just some of the online shops’ techniques to encourage customers to buy more and think that we’re saving money for the shipping fee. Lastly not to forget to have the tracking number of monitoring the progress of the delivery of your item.
6. Secured Payment Method
this is the most crucial part when purchasing online; sharing your credit/debit card details. Options to pay via credit card, debit card, and Paypal or other Third-Party payments are considered secure. Also, try not to make any online purchase when using public wi-fi or mobile apps connected to a public hotspot – it can be potentially easy for hackers to steal your information.
7. Be alert for Scams and Fraud
This never-ending story through calls, emails, and even contacting us through social media for these people to try to steal our information. Be wary and do necessary actions if you think you’ve encountered these tactics. Don’t open any suspicious links, don’t easily provide your particulars over the phone, make sure to ask a couple of questions to verify whether the call is not a fraud/scam. Check the person’s identity through other social media accounts if he/she exists. If you experience scamming, make sure to call your bank and police if needed. And do check your bank statement often, especially if you frequently buy online.
8. Customer Reviews
Finally, to check the reviews. How can we know that the reviews are not fake ones? Thanks to social media, these online shops nowadays have their social media accounts. That’s the best place to try to contact them and view more real/organic customer reviews. This is also perfect for reaching out to those who tagged the shop and understanding their experience. On that, you’ll have a more secure feeling before buying items online.