It is important to know all about it to make an informed decision when buying a cycle brake levers. This guide will help you understand how to choose a cycle brake levers that will meet your needs.
10 cycle brake levers: Editor Pick's
Our 10 cycle brake levers Review:
- [Slip Prevention]: This bike brake grip cover is mainly to help you prevent slipping between your hands and the handlebar due to sweat when riding, thereby effectively increasing the safety of riding
- [Reduce Hand Fatigue]: This cycle brake lever cover can effectively absorb vibration, thereby reducing the fatigue caused by long-term riding and improving the comfort of riding
- [Better Grip]: In order to achieve a good tensile effect, this mtb brake lever sleeve has been improved for 6 times and has been put on the market, which effectively improves better gripping performance
- [Sliding Sleeve Design]: This mtb brake lever cover adopts a sliding sleeve design, which is easy to install and remove, it is easier to install after soaking it in warm water
- [High-quality Silicone]: This bicycle handle cover is made of high-quality silicone, which is soft to the touch, lightweight, wear-resistant and durable, and it will not burden your riding
- 1 pair of bike brake levers included.Installed on 2.2cm diameter handlebar
- Installation:First,remove the handlebar grip,adjust the screw,make screw gaps and brake handle cracks be line;Second,clench handlebar,let the hammer head of brake line into the corresponding line hole and then chucking;Third, close the lever,tighten the screws,install handlebar grip
- This pair of high hardness aluminum alloy bike brake levers is durable and cool
- Super light and don't burden strength to your bike.
- Suitable for many kinds of bicycles.
- BEND ZONE - A feature designed to have the handle absorb and bend in a crash so that it does not damage the lever body
- REACH ADJUSTMENT - Makes it easy to adjust your brake and shift lever for maximum one-finger control for that perfect fit and feel
- SIMPLE DESIGN - Ambidextrous aluminum body with qwik-adjust barrel adjusters are easy to install, use and adjust
- COMPATIBLE - All levers are compatible with mechanical disc brakes and linear-pull brakes to work seamlessly
- 2 LEVERS - Includes a pair of 2 brake levers that are suitable for both right and left handlebars
- 【Suit for Most Bikes】With 22.2mm aperture diameter, this bike brake lever is suitable for installation in the handlebar with diameter 22.2mm/0.87inch, perfect for many kinds of bicycles.
- 【Extended Bicycle Handlebar】The length of this bicycle handlebar is 160mm/6.3in, which is more longer than some other one, ergonomic design and good hand feeling make it more convenient to use, and will help you have a joyful bicycle experience.
- 【Premium Quality 】Brake handle is made of high strength stainless steel, wear-resistant and durable, which can maintain a long service life. With exquisite appearance and lightweight, it won't add much burden for your handlebar.
- 【Easy to Install】Brake handle is easy to mount, and it will not add any burden to ride with compact size, very practical in daily life, great partner for bike lovers.
- 【Perfect Replacement】This excellent brake lever is compatible with common bikes, mountain bikes and more, a good replacement for your old or damage brake lever of bike, a good choice to improve your beloved bike.
- Complete quantity: the bicycle brake set includes 2 pairs of black brakes (with elbow and screws), 1 pair of black aluminum alloy brake handlebars, 1 piece front brake cables and 1 piece rear brake cable, a complete set to meet your need of your bicycle installation; There are 6 products
- Proper size: the bike brakes' arch is approx. 110 mm/ 4.3 inches, brake pad is 55 mm/ 2.1 inches, brake cables are 2 m in length, bike brake handle is suitable for handlebars with a diameter of 2.2 cm/ 0.87 inches, which can be applied to most bikes
- Quality material: the brake housing set is made of alloy and plastic, strong and durable enough for long time use, with resistance to cold, heat and oxidation, not easy to deform, ensuring the brake sensitive, suitable for most kinds of weather conditions of riding
- Easy to install: the bike brake lever set is simple to mount on the bikes, and you will find it easy to quickly replace the old bike brake, making the riding process more smooth and comfortable, improving your safety with a good reaction speed
- Practical functions: the bicycle brake rod is durable and has little burden on your bicycle, ensuring a smooth ride and the brake set is simple and portable, great for carry-on items; Suitable for most mountain bikes and road bikes with brakes; Brake arm tension adjustable, frame/forks in the correct position, easy to adjust the spring in the internal brake bow tension
- Brake Lever Barrel Adjuster Replacements
- Set of 2 Adjusters
- With Lock Ring
- 7mm size.
- ▲ Universal for 2.2cm diameter handlebar
- ▲ Automatic lever position restoration provides quick recovery from the crash
- ▲ Lightweight and don't add any burden to your bike
- ▲ Made by Aluminium Alloy material, high hardness, durable for use
- ▲ Suitable for most bicycles, such as mountain bike, road bike, kids bike, etc.
- Compatible with V-brakes and MTB mechanical disc brakes
- Adjustable reach
- Brake Lever Use: Pair
- Cable Head: Mountain
- Brake Lever Actuation: Long Pull
- Brake Lever Barrel Adjuster Replacements
- Set of 2 Adjusters
- With Lock Ring
- 7mm size.
- Country Of Origin : Taiwan
- The Package Height Of The Product Is 1 Inches
- The Package Length Of The Product Is 1 Inches
- The Package Width Of The Product Is 1 Inches
How To Choose Your cycle brake levers
If you want to purchase products like the cycle brake levers, you need to follow a buying guide. Some features need to tick your product before buying. Let’s take a look at them:
- Price: Online purchase has been renowned for offering items at the best possible prices. As such places have networks with many dealers and manufacturers, sellers offer the best deals. Moreover, there are no intermediaries, which lessens the additional costs.
- Reliability: As online stores portray customer reviews, purchasing them boosts reliability. If faced with any defect, there is a scope for you to change. Some stores have excellent customer service, pushing you to buy from there.
- Convenience: Who does not love convenience? Having everything as per your wish is something to die for. Buying a product from an online store is such. You do not have to worry about the time, the place, or the crowd. Everything happens when you want it and how you want it.
- Functionality: Check out your cycle brake levers functionality when you buy it. An easy way to do that would be to check the specs. Remember, the more vast the specs, the greater your product’s functionality.
What to look for when buying the cycle brake levers?
The products in the market are manifold. The variety of products is so high that it may be confusing to choose the right one for you. This is why we have created this guide for you to help you pick the right cycle brake levers easily.
1. The authenticity of the Online Shop Website
I did mention earlier that shopping online is very convenient yet it’s tough to know whether the shop is genuine. Everyone can seem to create an online shop with a couple of photos and prices just to be seen as legitimate. To know whether it’s genuine, make sure to look for the following:
- Contact Details — make sure to contact them first before buying to ensure that there would be someone to attend to you and you can understand further about their service.
- Website Layout – browse and feel if the site looks professional. How’s the quality of the images and more, that you can potentially find from the content of the website itself.
- Website Encryption — when buying from a secure website, you’ll always see the following in the address bar:
The padlock icon in the URL bar and the “s” in the “https://” means that your communication within the website and your computer are secured and encrypted online transactions.
2. Product Details
There are many important factors that you always have to look at. Especially if it’s something, you’re going to wear or even consume. It can be material type, ingredients, benefits, sizes, etc. The more product details, the better.
3. Compare Prices of Similar Products
If you’re not a frequent online shopper, you might find few items with good deals. But don’t let these deals trap you, do make sure to compare prices first of the similar products to other online shops. With so many online shops offering the same items, you’ll be shocked that some of them sell at a higher price than they are supposed to. There are so many websites out there that can help you check and compare prices.
4. Returns, Cancellations, and Refunds Policies
It is a very important part to know when buying items online. It’s good to know how the company handles returns or cancellations of items and whether there would be any refunds in any case. Purchasing online will always be risky because we usually cannot verify the quality of the items. Therefore, having the knowledge if there would be a refund will be a great point to consider if the items won’t be the same as expected.
While online shopping has made it easier for us to purchase anything we want worldwide, sometimes it can also be tricky. Say the shipping, if we bought it locally – usually will only take a few days but if we bought it from the international shop – then likely we have to wait for more than weeks, which I believe we don’t have an issue with that especially if we’re informed for the estimated delivery date. But it’s a matter of what if they ship it to the wrong address or there would be a longer wait than expected. Another thing that we’re also particular with especially buying international items would be the shipping fee – most of us don’t mind buying more to get free shipping. And there are just some of the online shops’ techniques to encourage customers to buy more and think that we’re saving money for the shipping fee. Lastly not to forget to have the tracking number of monitoring the progress of the delivery of your item.
6. Secured Payment Method
this is the most crucial part when purchasing online; sharing your credit/debit card details. Options to pay via credit card, debit card, and Paypal or other Third-Party payments are considered secure. Also, try not to make any online purchase when using public wi-fi or mobile apps connected to a public hotspot – it can be potentially easy for hackers to steal your information.
7. Be alert for Scams and Fraud
This never-ending story through calls, emails, and even contacting us through social media for these people to try to steal our information. Be wary and do necessary actions if you think you’ve encountered these tactics. Don’t open any suspicious links, don’t easily provide your particulars over the phone, make sure to ask a couple of questions to verify whether the call is not a fraud/scam. Check the person’s identity through other social media accounts if he/she exists. If you experience scamming, make sure to call your bank and police if needed. And do check your bank statement often, especially if you frequently buy online.
8. Customer Reviews
Finally, to check the reviews. How can we know that the reviews are not fake ones? Thanks to social media, these online shops nowadays have their social media accounts. That’s the best place to try to contact them and view more real/organic customer reviews. This is also perfect for reaching out to those who tagged the shop and understanding their experience. On that, you’ll have a more secure feeling before buying items online.