It is important to know all about it to make an informed decision when buying a brake levers for road bike. This guide will help you understand how to choose a brake levers for road bike that will meet your needs.
10 brake levers for road bike: Editor Pick's
Our 10 brake levers for road bike Review:
- 1 pair of bike brake levers included.Installed on 2.2cm diameter handlebar
- Installation:First,remove the handlebar grip,adjust the screw,make screw gaps and brake handle cracks be line;Second,clench handlebar,let the hammer head of brake line into the corresponding line hole and then chucking;Third, close the lever,tighten the screws,install handlebar grip
- This pair of high hardness aluminum alloy bike brake levers is durable and cool
- Super light and don't burden strength to your bike.
- Suitable for many kinds of bicycles.
- RL340 Brake Lever Set
- Ergonomic design with forged aluminium levers
- Quick release mechanism for easy wheel removal
- Brake cable type: 1.5 -1.6 mm
- Designed for 23.8mm – 24.2mm handlebars,Clip ring:22.2~23.8mm
- Colour: Black with Silver lever, or Black with Black lever
- Lever type: 4-finger version Anti-Skid, Compatible tube diameter: 22mm (7/8'')
- High hardness aluminum alloy bike brake levers is durable and cool
- Lightweight and don't add any burden to your bike
- Easy to install,suitable for most kinds of bicycles
- V-brake and cantilever compatible
- You will get 1 pair bike brake handle bar (left and right) and 1 pair brake cable(front and rear), totally 4 pieces for your bike
- All made of good quality materials: brake lever is made of aluminum alloy, durable and not crack or break or get rusting, brake cable is made of zinc-coated and PVC, low temperature & intense heat resistance, can be applied for long time
- Function: It plays a big role in protecting the motor and can cut off the power supply to motor while you are braking, which prolongs your motor's span life
- Size: brake handle bar: 5.7 inch/ 14.5cm in length, 3.82 inch/ 9.7 cm in width, break cable: front: 0.7m in length, 0.2 inch/ 5mm in outer diameter; rear: 1.65m in length, 0.2 inch/ 5mm in outer diameter
- Widely application: compatible with most mountain bikes, perfect for front or rear gear and brake; Best Ideal replacement for mountain bike, BMX, MTB bikes, Kids' mikes, folding bikes, city bikes,like the common bikes,recreational cycling,DIY Cable pipe installation.,etc
- 500 Road Brake Lever Set
- Brake Lever, Drop Bar Pair
- 100% brand new and high quality
- Good hand feeling and brake feeling.
- Color:silver tone + black.
- Weight:275/Pair; Size:43*22*22MM
- Suitable for bicycle handlebar diameter: 22.2 - 23.8 mm
- [Quality Plastic Material]- The bike shifters are made of high quality plastic, which are durable and lightweight.
- [Gear Shifter]- You can use only left gear shifter for 2 speed and only right shifter for 8 speed and both left and right shifter for 2x8 speed.
- [Easy to Install]- With high strength and reasonable structure, it is convenient to install and disassemble, and not easy to deform.
- [Ergonomic Design]- Ergonomic design, it is non slip for hand grip, soft and comfortable, resistant to stretch.
- [Quick Shift]- It shifts gears quickly, and changing gears will change your riding style, making riding more challenging.
- Suitable for electric bicycles, scooters, widely applications, meet your needs.
- The handlebars are ergonomically designed for comfort and skid resistance, allowing easy control of a bicycle or scooter.
- 1.3m / 4.3ft Cable length, wonderful replacement for the old or broken one.
- Easy and convenient for installation, reliable and durable to use.
- The handlebars are made of high quality aluminum material, which is waterproof and durable.
- High Quality Material: The ycle Brake Lever Grip Protector Cover is made of high quality material silicone,lightweight,waterproof,durable and anti-slip.Good quality can provide a safer guarantee for your life.
- Excellent Performance: The Brake Handle Silicone Sleeve is soft and comfortable,can absorb shock,relieves hand fatigue while long riding.Bike brake lever covers is ergonomic designed and processed surface offers better grip performance.
- Slip-on Design: Bike brake lever protector is of slip-on design,ensures grips are tightly fixed onto brake levers. Bike brake grips is of high wear-resistance to tear.It is very easy to install.
- Wide Application: The Brake Lever Protection Cover is perfect for road bike,mountain bike,etc.It is a perfect bike accessory.You can buy it with confidence.
- Easy Installation: This universal Brake Handle Protection Cover can be used to soak warm water for a while. After the soft foam, the installation is easier. Perfect for racing bike, mountain bike, etc.
How To Choose Your brake levers for road bike
If you want to purchase products like the brake levers for road bike, you need to follow a buying guide. Some features need to tick your product before buying. Let’s take a look at them:
- Price: Online purchase has been renowned for offering items at the best possible prices. As such places have networks with many dealers and manufacturers, sellers offer the best deals. Moreover, there are no intermediaries, which lessens the additional costs.
- Reliability: As online stores portray customer reviews, purchasing them boosts reliability. If faced with any defect, there is a scope for you to change. Some stores have excellent customer service, pushing you to buy from there.
- Convenience: Who does not love convenience? Having everything as per your wish is something to die for. Buying a product from an online store is such. You do not have to worry about the time, the place, or the crowd. Everything happens when you want it and how you want it.
- Functionality: Check out your brake levers for road bike functionality when you buy it. An easy way to do that would be to check the specs. Remember, the more vast the specs, the greater your product’s functionality.
What to look for when buying the brake levers for road bike?
The products in the market are manifold. The variety of products is so high that it may be confusing to choose the right one for you. This is why we have created this guide for you to help you pick the right brake levers for road bike easily.
1. The authenticity of the Online Shop Website
I did mention earlier that shopping online is very convenient yet it’s tough to know whether the shop is genuine. Everyone can seem to create an online shop with a couple of photos and prices just to be seen as legitimate. To know whether it’s genuine, make sure to look for the following:
- Contact Details — make sure to contact them first before buying to ensure that there would be someone to attend to you and you can understand further about their service.
- Website Layout – browse and feel if the site looks professional. How’s the quality of the images and more, that you can potentially find from the content of the website itself.
- Website Encryption — when buying from a secure website, you’ll always see the following in the address bar:
The padlock icon in the URL bar and the “s” in the “https://” means that your communication within the website and your computer are secured and encrypted online transactions.
2. Product Details
There are many important factors that you always have to look at. Especially if it’s something, you’re going to wear or even consume. It can be material type, ingredients, benefits, sizes, etc. The more product details, the better.
3. Compare Prices of Similar Products
If you’re not a frequent online shopper, you might find few items with good deals. But don’t let these deals trap you, do make sure to compare prices first of the similar products to other online shops. With so many online shops offering the same items, you’ll be shocked that some of them sell at a higher price than they are supposed to. There are so many websites out there that can help you check and compare prices.
4. Returns, Cancellations, and Refunds Policies
It is a very important part to know when buying items online. It’s good to know how the company handles returns or cancellations of items and whether there would be any refunds in any case. Purchasing online will always be risky because we usually cannot verify the quality of the items. Therefore, having the knowledge if there would be a refund will be a great point to consider if the items won’t be the same as expected.
While online shopping has made it easier for us to purchase anything we want worldwide, sometimes it can also be tricky. Say the shipping, if we bought it locally – usually will only take a few days but if we bought it from the international shop – then likely we have to wait for more than weeks, which I believe we don’t have an issue with that especially if we’re informed for the estimated delivery date. But it’s a matter of what if they ship it to the wrong address or there would be a longer wait than expected. Another thing that we’re also particular with especially buying international items would be the shipping fee – most of us don’t mind buying more to get free shipping. And there are just some of the online shops’ techniques to encourage customers to buy more and think that we’re saving money for the shipping fee. Lastly not to forget to have the tracking number of monitoring the progress of the delivery of your item.
6. Secured Payment Method
this is the most crucial part when purchasing online; sharing your credit/debit card details. Options to pay via credit card, debit card, and Paypal or other Third-Party payments are considered secure. Also, try not to make any online purchase when using public wi-fi or mobile apps connected to a public hotspot – it can be potentially easy for hackers to steal your information.
7. Be alert for Scams and Fraud
This never-ending story through calls, emails, and even contacting us through social media for these people to try to steal our information. Be wary and do necessary actions if you think you’ve encountered these tactics. Don’t open any suspicious links, don’t easily provide your particulars over the phone, make sure to ask a couple of questions to verify whether the call is not a fraud/scam. Check the person’s identity through other social media accounts if he/she exists. If you experience scamming, make sure to call your bank and police if needed. And do check your bank statement often, especially if you frequently buy online.
8. Customer Reviews
Finally, to check the reviews. How can we know that the reviews are not fake ones? Thanks to social media, these online shops nowadays have their social media accounts. That’s the best place to try to contact them and view more real/organic customer reviews. This is also perfect for reaching out to those who tagged the shop and understanding their experience. On that, you’ll have a more secure feeling before buying items online.