It is important to know all about it to make an informed decision when buying a blue rotor bolts. This guide will help you understand how to choose a blue rotor bolts that will meet your needs.
10 blue rotor bolts: Editor Pick's
Our 10 blue rotor bolts Review:
- Size: M5*9mm.
- Weight: about 1.8g/piece.
- Material: 10B21 alloy steel.
- Color: blue.
- Package includes: 12 x Mountain Bike Disc Brake Rotor Torx T25 Bolts
- Fantastic corrosion resistance,No rust
- Size:M5x10mm Titanium Bolt Torx Head
- Fit with most disk brake rotor in the market: Avid, Formula, Hayes, IRD, Magura, Shimano, SRAM and more
- Weight: about 1.4g/pcs
- Boenoea 12-PCS bike disc rotor bolts for Shimano/SRAM/Hope/Hayes/Magura/Formula/Race front and rear Brak
- Compatible with 140 160 180 203mm bicycle disc brake rotors.
- Light Weight:1.85g/pcs
- T25 Torx Head Bike screws.
- 【Material】This rotor is made of quality metal material,high strength and is not easily deformed, has excellent rust and wear resistance,durable.
- 【CNC Technology】Using CNC technology, the edges and corners are cut smoothly, the surface is smooth, and will not hurt hands and bicycles, and it is painted with vacuum plating technology, the surface is durable and bright, and does not fade.
- 【Unique Design】Airflow design with good heat dissipation performance, large hole spacing, not easy to accumulate sand and dust.
- 【Easy To Install】Comes with 6 screws, easy to mount on your disc brake ready frame and fork.
- 【Package Include】1 pcs bike disc brake rotor and 6 screws.
- 【WHAT YOU GET】 12 x Blue bicycle rotor screws; 1 x T25 star wrench.
- 【APPLICATION】 Perfectly suitable for 140/160/180/203mm bicycle disc brake rotors.
- 【EASY TO INSTALL】 Use with the star wrench, even for novices, the installation is very easy.
- 【DURABLE MATERIAL】 Our screws are made of high-quality alloy steel, the surface is electroplated, and it is not easy to rust.
- 【CUSTOMER SUPPORT】 Backed by SPEEDWOX lifetime guarantee. We value every single customer feedback, always friendly customer service behind SPEEDWOX products, 100% MONEY BACK guarantee.
- Material:titanium alloy, anti-corrosion,durable
- Size:M5 x 10mm
- Lightweight,about 1.3g/pcs
- Compatible with Shimano,Sram Avid, Magura,Formula,Hayes bicylces etc
- Bike disc brakes rotor bolts screws.
- Material:Titanium Alloy.
- Suitable for Boenoea with Shimano / SRAM / Hope / Hayes / Magura / Formula / Race front and rear brakes.
- Compatible with 140 160 180 203mm bicycle disc brake rotor.
- Weight: about 1.85g/piece.
- Color: blue.
- Package includes: 12 x Mountain Bike Disc Brake Rotor Torx T25 Bolts
- Compatibility:Rotor Bolts Fit for front and rear disc brakes of Shimano/SRAM/Hayes/Magura/Hope/Formula MTB/race bicycles, and other 6-bolt brake rotors.
- Strong Material : High quality stainless steel material good corrosion resistance， Protects screws from rust in all environmental conditions and guarantees powerful rotation strength.
- Feature：High Strength, perfect corrosion-resistance, durable life, and effective resistibility against both high and low temperature.
- Easy Installation: Even for novices，Easy and convient to install and remove.
- Various Colors: 6 bright colors (Red/Blue/Green/Black/Orange/Gold) are provided for you，practical and decorative.
- Bike disc bolts fit for Hope / Shimano / SRAM / Hayes / Magura / Formula /Race front and rear Brake, and other 6-bolt brake rotors.
- Perfectly compatible 140/160/180/203 Brake Rotor
- Strong Material : High quality stainless T25 steel material protects rotor screws from rust in all environmental conditions and guarantees powerful rotation strength
- Torx Head Bike bolts.Easy Installation: Extremely simple installation even for novices
- Color: Black, Blue ,Green, Golden, Orange ,Red ,
How To Choose Your blue rotor bolts
If you want to purchase products like the blue rotor bolts, you need to follow a buying guide. Some features need to tick your product before buying. Let’s take a look at them:
- Price: Online purchase has been renowned for offering items at the best possible prices. As such places have networks with many dealers and manufacturers, sellers offer the best deals. Moreover, there are no intermediaries, which lessens the additional costs.
- Reliability: As online stores portray customer reviews, purchasing them boosts reliability. If faced with any defect, there is a scope for you to change. Some stores have excellent customer service, pushing you to buy from there.
- Convenience: Who does not love convenience? Having everything as per your wish is something to die for. Buying a product from an online store is such. You do not have to worry about the time, the place, or the crowd. Everything happens when you want it and how you want it.
- Functionality: Check out your blue rotor bolts functionality when you buy it. An easy way to do that would be to check the specs. Remember, the more vast the specs, the greater your product’s functionality.
What to look for when buying the blue rotor bolts?
The products in the market are manifold. The variety of products is so high that it may be confusing to choose the right one for you. This is why we have created this guide for you to help you pick the right blue rotor bolts easily.
1. The authenticity of the Online Shop Website
I did mention earlier that shopping online is very convenient yet it’s tough to know whether the shop is genuine. Everyone can seem to create an online shop with a couple of photos and prices just to be seen as legitimate. To know whether it’s genuine, make sure to look for the following:
- Contact Details — make sure to contact them first before buying to ensure that there would be someone to attend to you and you can understand further about their service.
- Website Layout – browse and feel if the site looks professional. How’s the quality of the images and more, that you can potentially find from the content of the website itself.
- Website Encryption — when buying from a secure website, you’ll always see the following in the address bar:
The padlock icon in the URL bar and the “s” in the “https://” means that your communication within the website and your computer are secured and encrypted online transactions.
2. Product Details
There are many important factors that you always have to look at. Especially if it’s something, you’re going to wear or even consume. It can be material type, ingredients, benefits, sizes, etc. The more product details, the better.
3. Compare Prices of Similar Products
If you’re not a frequent online shopper, you might find few items with good deals. But don’t let these deals trap you, do make sure to compare prices first of the similar products to other online shops. With so many online shops offering the same items, you’ll be shocked that some of them sell at a higher price than they are supposed to. There are so many websites out there that can help you check and compare prices.
4. Returns, Cancellations, and Refunds Policies
It is a very important part to know when buying items online. It’s good to know how the company handles returns or cancellations of items and whether there would be any refunds in any case. Purchasing online will always be risky because we usually cannot verify the quality of the items. Therefore, having the knowledge if there would be a refund will be a great point to consider if the items won’t be the same as expected.
While online shopping has made it easier for us to purchase anything we want worldwide, sometimes it can also be tricky. Say the shipping, if we bought it locally – usually will only take a few days but if we bought it from the international shop – then likely we have to wait for more than weeks, which I believe we don’t have an issue with that especially if we’re informed for the estimated delivery date. But it’s a matter of what if they ship it to the wrong address or there would be a longer wait than expected. Another thing that we’re also particular with especially buying international items would be the shipping fee – most of us don’t mind buying more to get free shipping. And there are just some of the online shops’ techniques to encourage customers to buy more and think that we’re saving money for the shipping fee. Lastly not to forget to have the tracking number of monitoring the progress of the delivery of your item.
6. Secured Payment Method
this is the most crucial part when purchasing online; sharing your credit/debit card details. Options to pay via credit card, debit card, and Paypal or other Third-Party payments are considered secure. Also, try not to make any online purchase when using public wi-fi or mobile apps connected to a public hotspot – it can be potentially easy for hackers to steal your information.
7. Be alert for Scams and Fraud
This never-ending story through calls, emails, and even contacting us through social media for these people to try to steal our information. Be wary and do necessary actions if you think you’ve encountered these tactics. Don’t open any suspicious links, don’t easily provide your particulars over the phone, make sure to ask a couple of questions to verify whether the call is not a fraud/scam. Check the person’s identity through other social media accounts if he/she exists. If you experience scamming, make sure to call your bank and police if needed. And do check your bank statement often, especially if you frequently buy online.
8. Customer Reviews
Finally, to check the reviews. How can we know that the reviews are not fake ones? Thanks to social media, these online shops nowadays have their social media accounts. That’s the best place to try to contact them and view more real/organic customer reviews. This is also perfect for reaching out to those who tagged the shop and understanding their experience. On that, you’ll have a more secure feeling before buying items online.