It is important to know all about it to make an informed decision when buying a bike rotors. This guide will help you understand how to choose a bike rotors that will meet your needs.
10 bike rotors: Editor Pick's
Our 10 bike rotors Review:
- Revolutionary innovation
- Performance that is simply second to none
- Achieve the ultimate ride
- Outside Diameter: 160mm. Center Distance: 44mm. Thickness: 1.9mm
- Pattern: Standard, 6 bolts pattern. Material: Stainless Steel (SUS410).
- Easy to Mount on your Disc Brake Ready Frame and Fork
- Excellent heat dissipation, Ideal for Shimano Alivio/Deore Disc Brake Systems
- Package Include： 2 x 160 mm Disc Brake Rotor + 12 x Screws
- Package Include：160 mm Bicycle Disc Brake Rotor + 6 * Screws
- Outside Diameter: 160mm.
- Center Distance: 44mm
- Thickness: 1.9mm.
- SLX SM-RT66 Disc Rotor
- Deore SM-RT56 Disc Rotor
- ☆ ENHANCED BIKE BRAKE DISC - Increased strength by more than 30% at the edge reinforcement. Stainless steel brake disc reinforced material, dirt removal and drainage design, high-strength aluminum alloy material, stainless steel floating buckle. The international standard of hole spacing 44mm
- ☆ FINE DESIGN - precision manufacturing, high hardness, stamping molding, high hardness. Anodized, corrosion-resistant, rust-free, martensitic stainless steel, hollowed out, newly upgraded, and polished, good corrosion resistance, improved strength
- ☆ MATERIAL - tainless steel material, hardness of 38-42°, good wear resistance, toughness, corrosion resistance, tensile resistance and not easy to deform, with good hardness, toughness, metal anodizing, superior corrosion resistance, reinforced angle design, with better tensile strength and shock absorption
- ☆ SPECIFLCATIONS -160MM 180MM (Each model of this bicycle brake disc is 2 pieces in a pack and 12 mounting screws), 1 piece weight: 97g of 160MM, 132g of 180MM. caution - (need to know the correct model you need before ordering so you get the right brake disc)
- ☆ QUALITY GUARANTEE 1YEAR WARRANTY - If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with the purchase you have made, Or any quality issues within 1 year. do not hesitate to email us, we will do our best to make it right for you as soon as possible. Or you only have to return the product for a full refund.
- Specially designed, and precisely manufactured to gently adjust bent or damaged brake rotors.
- Each DT-2 features two different slot depths laser cut from high quality steel.
- Centered handle is vinyl dipped for comfort.
- Top-Rate Quality: Made of premium steel,which is sturdy, reliable and durable for long life.
- 3 Openings: features 3 openings:15mm, 18mm, 42mm meet for different purpose use.
- Coated Handle: The handle coated with plastic for better grip.Laser cutting, smooth hairless edge,the wrench snaps into the disc brake more smoothly.
- Easy to Use: Convenient design provides needed clearance to bend rotor both toward and away from spokes.
- 100% satisfied after-sale service: if you received any defective or unsatisfied items please contact us directly, qkurt always provide no hassle return for customer. More bike tools or outdoor sport goods are supply by qkurt shop. If you need it please don’t hesitate to add it to cart!
- Size: M5*9mm.
- Weight: about 1.8g/piece.
- Material: 10B21 alloy steel.
- Color: blue.
- Package includes: 12 x Mountain Bike Disc Brake Rotor Torx T25 Bolts
- Material:Aluminum alloy 7075-T6+Stainless Steel
- Diameter: 160mm
- Suitable for shimano alivio/deore disc brake systems with 6-bolt hubs
- Easy to install,excellent heat dissipation
- Package Include: 1 x 160mm floating disc brake rotor+6 x screw
How To Choose Your bike rotors
If you want to purchase products like the bike rotors, you need to follow a buying guide. Some features need to tick your product before buying. Let’s take a look at them:
- Price: Online purchase has been renowned for offering items at the best possible prices. As such places have networks with many dealers and manufacturers, sellers offer the best deals. Moreover, there are no intermediaries, which lessens the additional costs.
- Reliability: As online stores portray customer reviews, purchasing them boosts reliability. If faced with any defect, there is a scope for you to change. Some stores have excellent customer service, pushing you to buy from there.
- Convenience: Who does not love convenience? Having everything as per your wish is something to die for. Buying a product from an online store is such. You do not have to worry about the time, the place, or the crowd. Everything happens when you want it and how you want it.
- Functionality: Check out your bike rotors functionality when you buy it. An easy way to do that would be to check the specs. Remember, the more vast the specs, the greater your product’s functionality.
What to look for when buying the bike rotors?
The products in the market are manifold. The variety of products is so high that it may be confusing to choose the right one for you. This is why we have created this guide for you to help you pick the right bike rotors easily.
1. The authenticity of the Online Shop Website
I did mention earlier that shopping online is very convenient yet it’s tough to know whether the shop is genuine. Everyone can seem to create an online shop with a couple of photos and prices just to be seen as legitimate. To know whether it’s genuine, make sure to look for the following:
- Contact Details — make sure to contact them first before buying to ensure that there would be someone to attend to you and you can understand further about their service.
- Website Layout – browse and feel if the site looks professional. How’s the quality of the images and more, that you can potentially find from the content of the website itself.
- Website Encryption — when buying from a secure website, you’ll always see the following in the address bar:
The padlock icon in the URL bar and the “s” in the “https://” means that your communication within the website and your computer are secured and encrypted online transactions.
2. Product Details
There are many important factors that you always have to look at. Especially if it’s something, you’re going to wear or even consume. It can be material type, ingredients, benefits, sizes, etc. The more product details, the better.
3. Compare Prices of Similar Products
If you’re not a frequent online shopper, you might find few items with good deals. But don’t let these deals trap you, do make sure to compare prices first of the similar products to other online shops. With so many online shops offering the same items, you’ll be shocked that some of them sell at a higher price than they are supposed to. There are so many websites out there that can help you check and compare prices.
4. Returns, Cancellations, and Refunds Policies
It is a very important part to know when buying items online. It’s good to know how the company handles returns or cancellations of items and whether there would be any refunds in any case. Purchasing online will always be risky because we usually cannot verify the quality of the items. Therefore, having the knowledge if there would be a refund will be a great point to consider if the items won’t be the same as expected.
While online shopping has made it easier for us to purchase anything we want worldwide, sometimes it can also be tricky. Say the shipping, if we bought it locally – usually will only take a few days but if we bought it from the international shop – then likely we have to wait for more than weeks, which I believe we don’t have an issue with that especially if we’re informed for the estimated delivery date. But it’s a matter of what if they ship it to the wrong address or there would be a longer wait than expected. Another thing that we’re also particular with especially buying international items would be the shipping fee – most of us don’t mind buying more to get free shipping. And there are just some of the online shops’ techniques to encourage customers to buy more and think that we’re saving money for the shipping fee. Lastly not to forget to have the tracking number of monitoring the progress of the delivery of your item.
6. Secured Payment Method
this is the most crucial part when purchasing online; sharing your credit/debit card details. Options to pay via credit card, debit card, and Paypal or other Third-Party payments are considered secure. Also, try not to make any online purchase when using public wi-fi or mobile apps connected to a public hotspot – it can be potentially easy for hackers to steal your information.
7. Be alert for Scams and Fraud
This never-ending story through calls, emails, and even contacting us through social media for these people to try to steal our information. Be wary and do necessary actions if you think you’ve encountered these tactics. Don’t open any suspicious links, don’t easily provide your particulars over the phone, make sure to ask a couple of questions to verify whether the call is not a fraud/scam. Check the person’s identity through other social media accounts if he/she exists. If you experience scamming, make sure to call your bank and police if needed. And do check your bank statement often, especially if you frequently buy online.
8. Customer Reviews
Finally, to check the reviews. How can we know that the reviews are not fake ones? Thanks to social media, these online shops nowadays have their social media accounts. That’s the best place to try to contact them and view more real/organic customer reviews. This is also perfect for reaching out to those who tagged the shop and understanding their experience. On that, you’ll have a more secure feeling before buying items online.