It is important to know all about it to make an informed decision when buying a ammunition storage boxes. This guide will help you understand how to choose a ammunition storage boxes that will meet your needs.
10 ammunition storage boxes: Editor Pick's
Our 10 ammunition storage boxes Review:
- Use this crate for easier carry and transport of multi-caliber ammo storage
- Includes Four, O-ring sealed 30 Caliber ammo cans (AC30T) for multi-caliber ammo storage
- 30 Caliber ammo cans are a convenient size to store all types of bulk ammo and will be impossible to tip over in the AC4C
- Stackable and easy to secure with Four tie down spots for ATV attachment
- Outside Dimensions: 23.5” x 11.3” x 7.5”(H); Made in the USA
- PROTECT YOUR GEAR: Ammo case is designed to store and protect hunting and fishing gear, electronics, tools, equipment, ammunition, and more; 3 locking mechanisms keep people out, and protect family and children; Great 9mm ammo box
- MODULAR STORAGE SOLUTION: The ammo can’s base-to-lid interlocking system provides superior stackability and reduces tipping; Store this locking dry box in your gun case, closet, or garage; Perfect space-saving 22lr ammo box
- WATER AND DUST RESISTANT: Ammunition storage box features compression-fit lid for water and dust resistance; These are the best plastic ammo boxes on the market today
- STORE ANYTHING AND TAKE IT ANYWHERE: These hard-plastic field boxes are designed to go with you wherever you go, perfect for the range or outdoor use, thanks to their waterproof container design
- AMMO STORAGE CONTAINERS SPECIFICATIONS: Dimensions: 11.5" x 5.06" x 7.25"; easy-to-carry handle; 3 pry-resistant locking options; Base-to-lid interlocking system; Dust and waterproof storage box
- Plano Gun Cases and Ammo Storage | Protecting your passion since 1952
- Durable and lockable construction that offers superior protection with a reduced footprint |Interior dimensions: 9.5" x 4.25" x 6.5" | Exterior dimensions: 11.625" x 5.125" x 7.125" | Color: Black
- Ideal for .30 caliber ammo storage | Holds 6-8 boxes of ammunition
- Great for tools, large electronics and other general storage
- Carries easily to the range or job site with an extra heavy-duty handle | Made in USA
- Carry up to 65 pounds of gear with two strong side handles
- Stackable design and double padlock tabbed for security; Four tie-down points on side
- Water-resistant O-ring seal for dry storage; Non-submersible
- 570 Cubic Inches: Exterior Dimensions: 17.2" x 10.7" x 5.5"(H); Interior Dimensions: 13" x 9" x 4.8"(H)
- The latches are mounted on sides for easy carrying; Made in USA
- [Organize and Preserve your Ammunition]: Tactical45 M2A2 50 Cal Ammo Box keeps your ammunition organized while resisting outside elements; Ammo crate keeps ammo cool preserving its shelf life; Our metal ammo box containers are newly constructed versus re-purposed from a Military surplus making you the first-time user
- [Army Green Steel Container]: Ammunition storage box is constructed of steel with an Army green powder-coated finish; Metal ammo can is a long-term storage solution that keeps your belongings safe; Ammo can organizer measures 12 x 6 x 8.5 inches (30.5 x 15 x 21.6cm) with a 7-inch (17.8) depth; Ammo dry box includes a top handle
- [Extend your Ammunitions Lifetime]: Ammo can metal container includes a front latch that keeps air out; Inside, the ammo box storage lid includes a rubber seal gasket to keep the water out; Airtight ammobox keeps the moisture out to protect your ammunition extending its lifetime
- [Store your Ammo and More]: 50 caliber ammo can store multiple rounds of ammunition but can also store your weapon; Store a first aid kit in the ammo container while out in the field; Declutter your shed by storing your tools in the ammo box metal crate; Military ammo can has a sleek design for compact storage on a shelf, in a drawer, or under your bed
- [Pro Tips]: Store ammo crate utility box in a cool area and out of moisture to avoid your ammunition oxidizing which degrades the velocity of the round; Avoid adding chemicals to the ammo storage box which can break down the metal and rust ammunition; Label the outside of the small ammo box so you use the oldest ammunition first
- [Keep Your Ammo and Tools Safe]: Protect and store your hunting and survival gear with the Tactical45 Ammo Cans Plastic Ammo Boxes and Ammo Carrier Tray Set; Includes 4 bullet holder cases and 1 tray
- [Army Green Toughness]: Thick plastic ammo crate utility boxes ensure optimal durability while the army green color provides a military-grade look and feel; Handle on ammo holder bullet cases provide easy transportation, then folds into the lid creating a flat surface
- [Fit your Beans, Bullets, and Bandages]: 9.3 x 3.7 x 6 inch (23.6 x 9.4 x 15.3cm) internal storage fits your 30 caliber or 9mm bullets, rifle attachments, first aid supplies, MRE meals, and more
- [Prevent Breach in Storage]: Hinged lid has a rubber seal to provide an airtight fit; Keep moisture out to protect your ammunition and extend its lifespan; Brass clip and pull keeps military ammo cans closed
- [Bunker and Gun Truck Ready]: Ammo case rack tray lets you carry 4 ammo containers at once; The feet of one bullet box fits into the corner indents on the lid of another box for seamless and stable stacking; Ammo can crate tray also features feet that can be stacked atop 4 bullet lock boxes
- Plano Molding | Protecting your passion since 1952
- Plano's Element-Proof Field/Ammo box small is an ideal .30 caliber ammo box
- Field Box holds upto 8 boxes of .30 cal ammo with a water-resistant O-ring seal and brass-bailed latch | Keep water and dust out, and your prized possessions in
- This field box can also be used as a general storage box at home or on a job site
- Dimensions: 11.6 inches x 7.12 inches , Weight 1.2 | Made in the USA
- CLASSIC MILITARY SURPLUS AMMO CASE DESIGN: Sometimes you can’t improve a proven design; That's why we've built this military-style ammunition storage box; Hold 30 caliber ammo, boxed or unboxed; Keep ammo safe and stored easily in our ammo crates
- AIRTIGHT, WATERTIGHT: Our ammo storage containers feature a compression fit lid with rubber gasket to retain the quality of your ammunition; The water and dust resistant design of the ammunition boxes are perfect for keeping your ammunition in a dry environment
- DURABLE AMMO BOX METAL: Your metal ammo can needs to stand up to every environment; We’ve constructed this ammo box military style with a rust and corrosion resistant matte finish and tough heavy gauge steel to give your metal ammo box longevity
- STACKABLE AND PORTABLE AMMUNITION BOX: Fit the stackable Sheffield field box wherever you need; Closets, guns cases, garages, you name it, and our 30 cal ammo can will make a perfect fit; This hefty ammo crate comes with a handle for easy mobility
- CREATIVE AIRTIGHT STORAGE: Protect ammo, tackle, electronics, tools, and more with military ammo can style; Enjoy a military surplus ammo cans' versatility for your everyday or important items with this ammo can’s stackable and airtight design
- Military-style 50 caliber size ammo can offers dry storage for ammunition, emergency gear, medical supplies, batteries, food, tools, boating and valuables
- Utilizing MTM's tongue and groove O-Ring seal system for a superior water-resistant seal
- Heavy-duty dual latching system makes for a better seal and less likely to open accidentally
- Strong comfortable handle and double padlock tabbed for security; Designed for stacking and made of rugged polypropylene plastic
- Outside Dimensions: 13.5" x 7.4" x 8.5" High - Inside Dimensions: 11” x 5.8" x 7.2" High; Made in USA
- PROTECT YOUR GEAR: Ammo case is designed to store and protect hunting and fishing gear, electronics, tools, equipment, ammunition, and more; Ammo crate has 3 locking mechanisms to keep people out, and protect family and children; Great 9mm ammo box
- MODULAR STORAGE SOLUTION: The base-to-lid interlocking system on this ammo container provides superior stackability and reduces tipping; Store this locking dry box in your gun case, closet, or garage; Perfect space-saving 22lr ammo box
- WATER AND DUST RESISTANT: Ammunition storage box features compression-fit lid for water and dust resistance; These are the best plastic ammo boxes on the market today; Heavy-duty waterproof ammo box is built to protect your gear for years to come
- STORE ANYTHING AND TAKE IT ANYWHERE: This hard-plastic ammo box is designed to go with you wherever you go; Ammo holder is perfect for the range or outdoor use, thanks to its waterproof container design
- AMMO STORAGE CONTAINERS SPECIFICATIONS: Dimensions: 11.5" x 5.06" x 7.25"; Easy-to-carry handle; 3 pry-resistant locking options; Base-to-lid interlocking system; Dust and waterproof storage box
How To Choose Your ammunition storage boxes
If you want to purchase products like the ammunition storage boxes, you need to follow a buying guide. Some features need to tick your product before buying. Let’s take a look at them:
- Price: Online purchase has been renowned for offering items at the best possible prices. As such places have networks with many dealers and manufacturers, sellers offer the best deals. Moreover, there are no intermediaries, which lessens the additional costs.
- Reliability: As online stores portray customer reviews, purchasing them boosts reliability. If faced with any defect, there is a scope for you to change. Some stores have excellent customer service, pushing you to buy from there.
- Convenience: Who does not love convenience? Having everything as per your wish is something to die for. Buying a product from an online store is such. You do not have to worry about the time, the place, or the crowd. Everything happens when you want it and how you want it.
- Functionality: Check out your ammunition storage boxes functionality when you buy it. An easy way to do that would be to check the specs. Remember, the more vast the specs, the greater your product’s functionality.
What to look for when buying the ammunition storage boxes?
The products in the market are manifold. The variety of products is so high that it may be confusing to choose the right one for you. This is why we have created this guide for you to help you pick the right ammunition storage boxes easily.
1. The authenticity of the Online Shop Website
I did mention earlier that shopping online is very convenient yet it’s tough to know whether the shop is genuine. Everyone can seem to create an online shop with a couple of photos and prices just to be seen as legitimate. To know whether it’s genuine, make sure to look for the following:
- Contact Details — make sure to contact them first before buying to ensure that there would be someone to attend to you and you can understand further about their service.
- Website Layout – browse and feel if the site looks professional. How’s the quality of the images and more, that you can potentially find from the content of the website itself.
- Website Encryption — when buying from a secure website, you’ll always see the following in the address bar:
The padlock icon in the URL bar and the “s” in the “https://” means that your communication within the website and your computer are secured and encrypted online transactions.
2. Product Details
There are many important factors that you always have to look at. Especially if it’s something, you’re going to wear or even consume. It can be material type, ingredients, benefits, sizes, etc. The more product details, the better.
3. Compare Prices of Similar Products
If you’re not a frequent online shopper, you might find few items with good deals. But don’t let these deals trap you, do make sure to compare prices first of the similar products to other online shops. With so many online shops offering the same items, you’ll be shocked that some of them sell at a higher price than they are supposed to. There are so many websites out there that can help you check and compare prices.
4. Returns, Cancellations, and Refunds Policies
It is a very important part to know when buying items online. It’s good to know how the company handles returns or cancellations of items and whether there would be any refunds in any case. Purchasing online will always be risky because we usually cannot verify the quality of the items. Therefore, having the knowledge if there would be a refund will be a great point to consider if the items won’t be the same as expected.
While online shopping has made it easier for us to purchase anything we want worldwide, sometimes it can also be tricky. Say the shipping, if we bought it locally – usually will only take a few days but if we bought it from the international shop – then likely we have to wait for more than weeks, which I believe we don’t have an issue with that especially if we’re informed for the estimated delivery date. But it’s a matter of what if they ship it to the wrong address or there would be a longer wait than expected. Another thing that we’re also particular with especially buying international items would be the shipping fee – most of us don’t mind buying more to get free shipping. And there are just some of the online shops’ techniques to encourage customers to buy more and think that we’re saving money for the shipping fee. Lastly not to forget to have the tracking number of monitoring the progress of the delivery of your item.
6. Secured Payment Method
this is the most crucial part when purchasing online; sharing your credit/debit card details. Options to pay via credit card, debit card, and Paypal or other Third-Party payments are considered secure. Also, try not to make any online purchase when using public wi-fi or mobile apps connected to a public hotspot – it can be potentially easy for hackers to steal your information.
7. Be alert for Scams and Fraud
This never-ending story through calls, emails, and even contacting us through social media for these people to try to steal our information. Be wary and do necessary actions if you think you’ve encountered these tactics. Don’t open any suspicious links, don’t easily provide your particulars over the phone, make sure to ask a couple of questions to verify whether the call is not a fraud/scam. Check the person’s identity through other social media accounts if he/she exists. If you experience scamming, make sure to call your bank and police if needed. And do check your bank statement often, especially if you frequently buy online.
8. Customer Reviews
Finally, to check the reviews. How can we know that the reviews are not fake ones? Thanks to social media, these online shops nowadays have their social media accounts. That’s the best place to try to contact them and view more real/organic customer reviews. This is also perfect for reaching out to those who tagged the shop and understanding their experience. On that, you’ll have a more secure feeling before buying items online.