So, we have done a great job listing the 2000 ft fiber optic cables to help you get them easily. These are some of the best possible options available on the internet. When you purchase the 2000 ft fiber optic cables, we hope you feel satisfied and happy because we only want your key needs fulfilled.
10 2000 ft fiber optic cables: Editor Chooice
Our 10 2000 ft fiber optic cables Review:
- Features TFS DuraTAC Stainless Steel armored cable with machine polished connectors and dust caps
- Up to 10 times stronger than competitive tactical fiber cables without steel armor
- Delivered on light weight and compact reel designed for easy handling, deployment and storage
- Strong and durable stainless steel armored 18" break-outs to ST connectors
- High impact, crush resistant makes it ideal for deployment in adverse environments
- Multimode Duplex Zip Cord 3.0mm
- 1000FT 62.5/125 Microns
- On Spool - Raw Fiber cable with no connectors
- Riser Rated
- HIGH SPEED OPTIC CABLE FOR LARGE INFRASTRUCTURE: This Yellow 1000 Feet Spool of Fiber Optic Distribution Cable can be used for Indoor purposes. It is the right choice for you if you have large installation requirement of long distance indoor runs at High Speed.
- HIGH QUALITY FIBER OPTIC: Composed of 2 singlemode fibers (9 micron core), wrapped inside Water-Proof Aramid Yarn and Yellow PVC outerjacket, the cable is prevented from external damages and last for decades. This fiber optic cable is solidly constructed and is UL Rated and RoHS Compliant.
- UNIVERSAL COMPATIBILITY AND COMPLIANCE: The core and cladding of this Fiber optic is optimized to work with various fiber optic equipment using light wave lengths of 1310nm (nanometers) or 1550nm. The cable is Riser Rated and is compliant with ITU-T G.652.D and backwards compatible with other legacy singlemode fibers
- SELF-EXTINGUISHING: Highly safe and Vertical Burn Tested. The wire prevents flames from travelling up the cable preventing fire damage to the facility.
- LIFETIME WARRANTY: We are proud to offer lifetime warranty on our cables, adaptors and on most of our products.
- Replacement fiber optic cable for ATT Fiber modem/router, Verizon Fios. This Optical Fiber cable suitables for all networks, CATV, FTTH, FTTB and FTTP systems, it is commonly used for Verizon Fios, Google Fiber and more FTTH in-home Fiber optic network optimizations and extensions. Most customers use our SC/APC to SC/APC cables for in house ONT (Optical network Terminal) relocation. They use this fiber patch cable to re-route their Fiber Optic Networks or extend their fiber internet cable.
- Stronger Fiber Optic Cable with Armored: Stop struggling with patch fiber cable been chewed by your pet. This fiber jumper cable built-in a stainless steel tube inside to protect the inner core(fiber glass) from damage like pet chew. Also use protective LSZH outer jacket to strengthen the structure of cable. It retains all the features of a standard patch cord, but is much stronger. Pressure resist and Wear resist.
- White Fiber Optic Internet Cable specially designed for needs of white application of home Fiber Optic Installers. White fiber patch cables can match your white equipment and white trim. We designed this white patch cables to meet customers need of decor colors. We are a professional manufacturer and accept customized orders. If necessary, please contact us for customized Cable to meet your needs.
- Package includes one Free Coupler - You get a SC-APC Fiber Optic Adapter for easy extension
- Product details: Connector SCAPC/SCAPC Mode: 9/125μm. Wavelength: 1310nm to 1550nm. Jacket Material: Low-Smoke, Zero Halogen (LSZH) Armoured jacket. Jacket Color: White. OD: 3.0mm. RoHS Compliant, Resistant to Electrical Interference.
- ★ HIGH QUALITY MATERIAL — Fiber Optic Cable body is made of PVC/ LSZH plastic materials, which is shiny, tough, environmental protection, not fade, not broken and not easily deformed. The inside optical cable is aramid, which is tough, tensile, non-toxic, fire retardant, core protection and low smoke. The connector is PBT plastic materials and fine copper, which is firm, durable, environmental protection, high temperature resistant, not fade, not broken and not easily deformed.
- ★ HIGH QUALITY IMPORTED CORE — The core is OM3 of CORNING US, which is easy to weld, ensures small optical loss and stable transmission. The mortise is Japan imports zirconia powder ceramics, which is no data loss and has a long life( the usage count is more than 1,000 times) .
- ★INTERNATIONAL TELECOMMUNICATION STANDARD — The product has exquisite and mature crafts, conforms with International Telecommunication Standard. Using corners pressurized grinder and lapping process of SEIKO JAPAN, the core and mortise is no offset and the end face is no gap, no spots, no scratches and no depression. The One-Time Pass Rate of 3D Interferometer is up to 98%, conforming International IEC Standard.
- ★ MULTIMODE DUPLEX — 50/125 micron fiber cables with dual small form factor LC connectors are designed for 10 Gigabit applications in SAN networks and data centers; OM3 LOMMF (laser optimized multi-mode fiber) rated; Compatible with all multimode 50/125 micron fiber cabling Connects to VCSEL laser network equipment such as SFP+ transceivers, Ethernet switches, media converters, industrial Ethernet devices, and optical fiber NIC's
- ★ WIDELY USED — It is Suitable for SFP transceivers and media converters, compatible with HUAWEI and Cisco, such as Cisco Compatible 10GBASE-SR SFP+ Transceiver Module, Cisco SFP-10G-SR Gigabit Interface Converter SFP Module, Cisco SFP-10G-SR 10GBase-SR SFP+ Transceiver, Cisco Compliant 1000BASE-SX SFP Transceiver Module GLC-SX-MM-OEM, Cisco MGBSX1 Gigabit SX Mini-GBIC SFP Transceiver, Cisco GLC-SX-MMD, Cisco Gigabit SX Mini-GBIC.
- 30Meters,Armored Cable,9/125,LC/PC-LC/PC,Simplex,Singlemode
- Great flexibility and durability with the a metal sheathing housed in a robust outer jacket over the glass fiber
- Compatible with all standard fibre optic equipment and connectors
- Ceramic connectors ensure low signal loss, and high reliability
- All our products are 100% new fiber optic cable of carrier-class quality ,and 100% test before delivery.
- 【Bridge Between You and Music】WARRKY Optical Cable allows you to connect sound bar and home theatre system to your TV, PS4, PlayStation, XBox, and more devices with standard Toslink (s/PDIF, optical, optic) ports. Outperform than your previous optical audio cable. The right fiber optic cable for crystal and clear sound.
- 【Top-Notch Fiber Core】This 6 ft Digital Optical Audio Cable adopts fiber cores from TORAY, Japan for zero distortion digital audio stream. Ideal for uncompressed PCM audio, compressed 5.1 to 7.1 surround sound systems including Dolby Digital Plus, DTS-HD High Resolution and LPCM. Turn your living room to home theater.
- 【Ultra Durability】Carefully-chosen nylon material is much more durable than plastic cable. Flexible and lightweight. CL3-rated. Safe for in-wall installation. Aluminum case and gold-plated connector make sure this optical audio cable remain the best performance even after thousands times of using.
- 【Secure & Snug Connection】Extra thicker gold-plated layer and anti-losing buckle enable this Digital Audio Optical Cable fits standard Toslink (s/PDIF, Optical) port snugly. Thoughtful rubber cap and cable tie help you store this fiber optics cable easier. Free from dust accumulation. Better connector protection.
- 【WARRKY】is confident in the quality of this Digital Audio Cable. All WARRKY products are backed by Online Technical Support. Feel free to turn to our professional customer support team, you will get a prompt and effective response within 18 hours! *Note: Please kindly select “External Speaker” and then select either PCM or Auto as the Digital Sound Out when you connect this optical audio cable.
- 🔌【3m/10ft OM4 LC-LC Fiber Patch Cable】 RamboCables OM4 3m/10ft LC to LC fiber patch cable multimode duplex has a 50/125μm high rated fiber cladding, 850/1300nm Wavelength, 2.0mm fiber cable diameter and environmentally friendly LSZH fiber jacket. This high quality 50/125μm OM4 multimode LC to LC fiber patch cables ensure a more stable and efficient network for you.
- 📡【Wide Usage】OM4 MMF is the preferred fiber specification for 40G Ethernet connections. OM4 LC to LC Multimode Duplex Fiber patch cords is specially designed for connecting 10G SR, 40G BIDI SR, QSFP+, SFP+ transceivers etc, ideal for 10G/40G/100G Ethernet connections. RamboCables OM4 LC-LC optic fiber patch cables help saving more space for your high density cabling in data centers, enterprise networks, telecom room and any places patch cables are needed.
- 🔗【Transmission Distance】OM4 LC to LC fiber patch cables have a 4700 MHz·km @850nm bandwidth, allow for 10Gb Ethernet transmission distance of 400Meters at 850nm wavelength; 40Gb Ethernet transmission distance of 350Meters at 850nm wavelength; 100Gb Ethernet transmission distance of 125Meters at 850nm wavelength.
- 📦【Why to Choose】OM4 LC to LC multimode fiber optic patch cables are Constructed with LSZH environmentally friendly Jacket. Fiber cables Insertion Loss: ≤0.3dB, Return Loss: ≥30dB, operating temperature: -20~70°C. Optimum IL and RL of the Zirconia Ceramic Ferrule ensures a stable signal transmission(Accordance with EIA/TIA 604-2, 100% inspected), bend radius at 7.5mm, which improves duct utilization, enables smaller enclosures and provides a smooth and stable transmission for your network.
- 📩【Tough Cables Direct】 RamboCables specializes in the manufacture of OM4 LC LC fiber optic patch cables about 15 years. We are one of the world's pioneers in delivering affordable, high-quality wireless connectivity to consumers. All products purchased from RamboCables Enjoy 5 years warranty, free replacement and unconditional 90-day full refund guarantee. Should you have any questions, please contact us for more support at any time.
How To Choose Your 2000 ft fiber optic cables
If you want to purchase 2000 ft fiber optic cables, follow a buying guide. Some features need to tick your 2000 ft fiber optic cables before buying. Let’s take a look at them:
Quality: The quality of the product should be good. It should be durable, and it should have the life of more than 1 year. The best way to check the quality is by reviewing other customers who have used the product.
Price: The price is an important factor while buying any product online or offline. You need to calculate how much money you are willing to spend on this product and then compare it with other sellers who are offering similar products at different prices. If there is too much difference between the prices, then go for higher priced ones as they might be better in quality and durability than lower priced ones which are available in plenty on the market today!
Features: Make sure that all features of your desired product are present in that particular model before purchasing it from any website or store! You can also read reviews about each feature from other customers who have used these features and then decide if these features are useful for your needs or not!
Things To Remember 2000 ft fiber optic cables:
It's easy in theory but can be hard when there are so many different websites with helpful and misleading information. This blog post will help you choose the 2000 ft fiber optic cables without wasting too much time or money!
1. Always Examine Product Details
Not reading the product description is a grave mistake. The problem with most online consumers today is that they make most of their purchase decisions based on the displayed product image. They don’t take time to read and understand the item's contents. To avoid suffering from a bad case of buyer’s remorse, always check product information before adding the item on your cart. Don’t be fooled by edited and photoshopped pictures which may distort the item’s real appearance.
2. Check Shipping Costs
The law states that an online retail store must ship an order within the time stated upon purchase or as seen in its ad. In cases where the timeframe isn’t stated or is subject to changes, the product should be delivered within around 30 days of the order’s placement. Shipping costs can also vary depending on your location, the cost, the size, and the date you want your order delivered. Most companies have “free shipping” applied to bulk orders or to orders over a certain amount. This can be a good way to save money but discourage consumers who simply want to buy one or two items.
3. Compare Prices of Similar Products
When comparing product prices, your goal is to purchase the best product for the best price. While some consumers willingly spend their money on discounted and bottom-priced goods, others are warier of these “too good to be true” deals and discounts. After all, doesn’t a low price also mean low quality? The best way to get more bang for your buck is to discerning prices and product quality.
4. Read Product Reviews
A simple way to find the best product or item is to review product reviews. Buying guides and product reviews help you learn a great deal about the item you plan to buy. Some user reviews can give you a comprehensive and realistic item expectation. These are based on real customer experiences and can help you decide whether or not you may want to buy the product.
5. Know Your Rights
Every e-commerce and online store has policies about the process in purchasing their items. They may have strict return policies for every item. Some stores forbid returning items such as electronics and personalized goods once the package is opened. As a customer, it is your right to know the refund and return policies of the store. You can visit the site’s help pages or contact customer service to learn more about your rights.
6. Be Wary of Scams and Fraud
Lastly, avoid getting scammed. Privacy and security is a serious concern among users who worry about deceitful fraudsters who may use different methods to access your valuable personal details, such as your usernames and passwords. There are many deceitful websites out there disguising themselves as online shopping stores in order to get information from you. But how can you tell if a website is fake? By using Google Trusted Stores, a verification system for all online shopping sites, users can determine which shop is trustworthy or not.