It is important to know all about it to make an informed decision when buying a 12 inch record jackets. This guide will help you understand how to choose a 12 inch record jackets that will meet your needs.
10 12 inch record jackets: Editor Pick's
Our 10 12 inch record jackets Review:
- 【Pack & Size】-- Pack of 10PCS Cardboard Vinyl Record Sleeves with center hole, made for Single 12-inch vinyl disc.
- 【350gsm Heavy Duty Cardboard & Glossy Finish】-- Made from high-gloss coated extra-strong cardboard, this paper record inner sleeves is thicker and stronger enough to hold heavy records with no risk of tearing or splitting. The protective finish is designed to repel household pollutants and grime.
- 【Heightening the Quality of Your Records with Ease】-- Provides unrivaled protection for your record collection. Enjoy the sleek & stylish design with thick protection from daily wear and tear
- 【Highlights 】-- Acid Free construction ensures no risk of vinyl deterioration or label and cover art discoloration over time, helps to protect your valuable vinyl record collection. Anti-static properties that avoid drawing dust and grit into the delicate grooves.
- 【Convenient】-- A die-cut center hole allows you to view the label without removing the record from its sleeve.The extra smooth surface minimises abrasion of recordings.
- 🎵 UNPARALLELED PROTECTION - We know how much you care for your collection. Our sleeves provide maximum protection for your vinyl records against scuffing, static build-up, and dust.
- 🎵 SUPERIOR QUALITY - Our album covers are made from bright white and heavyweight paper that is both alkaline and acid free. Get the most protection for your records with our archival-quality sleeves!
- 🎵 NO MORE FLAPPY MESS - Don't you hate it when you're putting your vinyl back in their jackets and you see flaps forming? Get rid of this unsightly mess, thanks to our covers' exterior seams.
- 🎵 SNUG FIT - Storing your vinyl records has never been easier with these inner sleeves' compact fit for your LP's. Our exterior seams will allow your vinyl to easily slide in and out.
- 🎵 REFUND - We're so confident that our inner sleeves will do their job in protecting your vinyl records that we offer a full refund if our product doesn't perform as advertised.
- 🎵 REPLACE THOSE SAD JACKETS: You (… and those before you) loved those albums so HARD the record covers are now tattered. So replace them with blank album covers that let you spend less time with the sticky tape, and more time listening to perfectly protected tunes.
- 🎵 FITS 12” PLASTIC AND PAPER SLEEVES: Our jackets hug 12” albums like a GLOVE! Some vinyl record covers make record sleeves bunch up, but Big Fudge Vinyl LP Covers let plastic or paper sleeves slide in like a dream, and then fit snug to prevent them falling out.
- 🎵 NOW, ADD YOUR ARTWORK: With a 3.5mm thick spine you CAN write the name of the album down the edge of your album cover! Make it a fine tipped marker or ballpoint pen for smudge free writing. And for the front? Glue or draw (with marker pen) anything you want!
- 🎵 20x GLOSS WHITE VINYL ALBUM COVERS: Your order includes 20 vinyl covers for albums. Acid Free, 350gsm gloss white cardboard record jacket and the same quality you expect from Big Fudge. These will fit all your vinyl, even 180g pressings.
- 🎵 REFUND: These blank vinyl record jackets have been designed BY record collectors, FOR record collectors just like you (and music gifts for music lovers!) But if they’re not what you were looking for please contact us for a full refund. No questions asked
- These go over a record that is in a paper or plastic innersleeve.
- Perfect for replacing worn out or torn 12" covers
- Make your collection colorful & unique!
- Perfect for manufacturing new records!
- Save your Original Jackets from Ring Wear by Storing Vinyl in New Jackets!
- RELIABLE REPLACEMENT JACKETS: Replace missing or damaged 12-inch vinyl record jackets with this pack of 25 coated white covers. Ideal substitute jackets to preserve valuable album art so you can listen to your music without potentially damaging the cover design
- PROTECT NEW VINYL RECORDS: Enjoy new albums you purchase and actually listen to your music with the right storage solution on hand from the start. As soon as you bring records home, you’ll be able to slip on TunePhonik replacement jackets and archive or display the original album art
- MADE IN USA: Proudly designed and manufactured in sunny California, creative epicenter of the music and entertainment industry
- ENVIRONMENTALLY RESPONSIBLE: Made from responsible sources harvested from an FSC (Forest Stewardship Council) Certified Forest (FSC Mix License Code:C041262)
- THICK COATED STOCK: Durable record jackets made with 18-point stock with a coated finish
- ✔PREMIUM QUALITY: Our Vinyl Record Inner Sleeves Covers are Made of Extreme HD Polypropylene. Polypropylene is known for its high flexural strength, moisture, chemical resistance, and high-impact durability. That keeps your Vinyl Albums in great shape. Always freshen up your collection.
- ✔ANTI-STATIC: These Amador Store Vinyl Record Inner sleeves are acid-free and will not deteriorate over time. This acid-free paper neutralizes migrating acids as well as absorbs moisture to protect the LP’s. The use of ACID-free material eliminates the risk of storing vinyl records.
- ✔PERFECT FIT: These U Shaped 12” Vinyl Record Inner Sleeves have Rounded Corners, Slight Lip, and Exterior Seams for Easiest Record Insertion and Removal. Our exterior Layer will allow your vinyl to effortlessly slide in and out. It is a perfect fit for your 12” vinyl record.
- ✔ MASTER PROTECTION: You worked hard to collect to keep your Vinyl Record Safe, and look forward to listening to it every chance you get. Now, like good collectors, use The Amador Store Inner Record Sleeves to keep your tunes scratch-free for the next 30+ years.
- ✔ CUSTOMER SATISFACTION: The Amador Store's Premium Quality Vinyl Storage Sleeves have been designed BY record collectors, FOR record collectors like you! However, if this isn't what you're looking for, please contact us for a money back. No questions will be asked!
- Made with Archival Quality, High Clarity Virgin Polyethylene
- HEAVY DUTY 3mil Thick, Fits Single AND Double Gatefold Records
- 100 Sleeves Total
- 12-3/4" x 12-1/2" (323.85mm x 317.5mm)
- Flush Cut with Lip For Easier Insertion (no flap)
- This listing is for 10 glossy gray 12" jackets.
- These go over a record that is in a paper or plastic inner sleeve.
- Perfect for replacing worn out or torn 12" covers.
- Make your collection colorful and unique.
- Perfect for manufacturing new records.
- 50 BCW Polylined 33 1/3 RPM Inner Record Sleeves - Smooth
- Protect Collectible 33 1/3 Records
- Will hold one 12-inch vinyl disc
- Virgin Paper with polylined inner sleeve
- 10 Pack
- No poly liner inside Inner Paper Sleeves
- Protect new albums. Perfect for replacing worn out or torn 12" covers.
- 12 inchX12 inch(313x313mm) Center Hole : 85mm
How To Choose Your 12 inch record jackets
If you want to purchase products like the 12 inch record jackets, you need to follow a buying guide. Some features need to tick your product before buying. Let’s take a look at them:
- Price: Online purchase has been renowned for offering items at the best possible prices. As such places have networks with many dealers and manufacturers, sellers offer the best deals. Moreover, there are no intermediaries, which lessens the additional costs.
- Reliability: As online stores portray customer reviews, purchasing them boosts reliability. If faced with any defect, there is a scope for you to change. Some stores have excellent customer service, pushing you to buy from there.
- Convenience: Who does not love convenience? Having everything as per your wish is something to die for. Buying a product from an online store is such. You do not have to worry about the time, the place, or the crowd. Everything happens when you want it and how you want it.
- Functionality: Check out your 12 inch record jackets functionality when you buy it. An easy way to do that would be to check the specs. Remember, the more vast the specs, the greater your product’s functionality.
What to look for when buying the 12 inch record jackets?
The products in the market are manifold. The variety of products is so high that it may be confusing to choose the right one for you. This is why we have created this guide for you to help you pick the right 12 inch record jackets easily.
1. The authenticity of the Online Shop Website
I did mention earlier that shopping online is very convenient yet it’s tough to know whether the shop is genuine. Everyone can seem to create an online shop with a couple of photos and prices just to be seen as legitimate. To know whether it’s genuine, make sure to look for the following:
- Contact Details — make sure to contact them first before buying to ensure that there would be someone to attend to you and you can understand further about their service.
- Website Layout – browse and feel if the site looks professional. How’s the quality of the images and more, that you can potentially find from the content of the website itself.
- Website Encryption — when buying from a secure website, you’ll always see the following in the address bar:
The padlock icon in the URL bar and the “s” in the “https://” means that your communication within the website and your computer are secured and encrypted online transactions.
2. Product Details
There are many important factors that you always have to look at. Especially if it’s something, you’re going to wear or even consume. It can be material type, ingredients, benefits, sizes, etc. The more product details, the better.
3. Compare Prices of Similar Products
If you’re not a frequent online shopper, you might find few items with good deals. But don’t let these deals trap you, do make sure to compare prices first of the similar products to other online shops. With so many online shops offering the same items, you’ll be shocked that some of them sell at a higher price than they are supposed to. There are so many websites out there that can help you check and compare prices.
4. Returns, Cancellations, and Refunds Policies
It is a very important part to know when buying items online. It’s good to know how the company handles returns or cancellations of items and whether there would be any refunds in any case. Purchasing online will always be risky because we usually cannot verify the quality of the items. Therefore, having the knowledge if there would be a refund will be a great point to consider if the items won’t be the same as expected.
While online shopping has made it easier for us to purchase anything we want worldwide, sometimes it can also be tricky. Say the shipping, if we bought it locally – usually will only take a few days but if we bought it from the international shop – then likely we have to wait for more than weeks, which I believe we don’t have an issue with that especially if we’re informed for the estimated delivery date. But it’s a matter of what if they ship it to the wrong address or there would be a longer wait than expected. Another thing that we’re also particular with especially buying international items would be the shipping fee – most of us don’t mind buying more to get free shipping. And there are just some of the online shops’ techniques to encourage customers to buy more and think that we’re saving money for the shipping fee. Lastly not to forget to have the tracking number of monitoring the progress of the delivery of your item.
6. Secured Payment Method
this is the most crucial part when purchasing online; sharing your credit/debit card details. Options to pay via credit card, debit card, and Paypal or other Third-Party payments are considered secure. Also, try not to make any online purchase when using public wi-fi or mobile apps connected to a public hotspot – it can be potentially easy for hackers to steal your information.
7. Be alert for Scams and Fraud
This never-ending story through calls, emails, and even contacting us through social media for these people to try to steal our information. Be wary and do necessary actions if you think you’ve encountered these tactics. Don’t open any suspicious links, don’t easily provide your particulars over the phone, make sure to ask a couple of questions to verify whether the call is not a fraud/scam. Check the person’s identity through other social media accounts if he/she exists. If you experience scamming, make sure to call your bank and police if needed. And do check your bank statement often, especially if you frequently buy online.
8. Customer Reviews
Finally, to check the reviews. How can we know that the reviews are not fake ones? Thanks to social media, these online shops nowadays have their social media accounts. That’s the best place to try to contact them and view more real/organic customer reviews. This is also perfect for reaching out to those who tagged the shop and understanding their experience. On that, you’ll have a more secure feeling before buying items online.