Based in Shreveport, Louisiana
Jan 16, 2014 (iOS), May 2, 2014 (Android)
Catch and hatch eggs in this egg-citing arcade game. Experience unfathomable JoyJoy as you help the Kitten of Splendor wield the Eternal Lollipop of Joy! An onslaught of eggs descends from outer space, unleashing an army of Meanie Men. You must catch and hatch the evil eggs, turning them into creatures of happiness and spectacularity. Tap and hold the eggs to hatch them. More eggs are dropping every second and you will need every finger (and toe) that you have. Unlock upgrade capsules such as magnets to attract eggs, nests to hold extra eggs and rainbows to immediately hatch eggs. Play in modes that shoot delicious biscuits, call a queen of great wealth or allow you to hatch eggs turbo-fast. Discover new creates and unlock the ultimate upgrade: the Eternal Lollipop of Joy!
Lollipop 3: Eggs of Doom introduces a world and characters that will be explored through many mediums at Moonbot. This is our studios' first game for both the Google Play and Amazon app stores and our first arcade-style, casual game for mobile.
- Adorable creatures brought to life by Moonbot Studios, the creators of The Fantastic Flying Books of Mr. Morris Lessmore, The Numberlys and Chipotle Scarecrow
- Upgradeable, game-changing capsules that change play strategy
- Evolving mechanics that are easy to learn but difficult to master
- Fast-paced, multitouch gameplay with 1 - lots of fingers
- Look spiffy while hatching eggs. Put fancy hats, eyewear and hair on Star Cloud or purchase new backgrounds in the store.
Deep Meaningful Mythology of the Lollipop 3 Vimeo
Gameplay Video Vimeo
Logo & Icon
- "Finger-twistingly tricky."
- Toby Moses, The Guardian
- "Humpty-Dumpty on acid is the only way to describe this maddening display of pastel rainbows, talking clouds, and unfathomable joy. It’ll be impossible to set this down once the spectacular fun begins."
- Lucy Ingram, 148 Apps
- "This game actually really freakin’ fun…I haven’t seen like 100 things like this before, which is nice!"
- LonnieDos, Lonnie! iPhone Gameplay Videos
- "Lollipop 3 looks gorgeous, with stellar animation and a cast of characters that are a hoot to interact with."
- Leah Yamshon, TechHive
Request Press Copy
Tips and eggs-citingly cute art: facebook.com.
About Moonbot Studios
Moonbot is a secret, zero-gravity colony inhabited by interstellar beings in Shreveport, La. Our team of 50 creates whimsical worlds and heartfelt characters across platforms including books, films, games and other entertainment transmedia. We put art and craftsmanship at the heart of everything we do. Our cofounders, award-winning artists and filmmakers Lampton Enochs, William Joyce and Brandon Oldenburg have worked with nearly every major motion picture studio. Our work has been honored by the Oscars, Cannes Lions, Emmy Awards and Clio Awards.
More information on Moonbot Studios, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Game Name Credits
Lead Game Designer