Based in Shreveport, Louisiana
Apple App Store
Gizmo is a control panel for a rocketship! A lunar rover! Or even a UFO! Whatever you imagine! Grab a cardboard box, strap in your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch and have an adventure of your very own.
Remember when the best toy was the actual box your toys came in? With a bit of DIY ingenuity and kid creativity, a box can become a spaceship or anything. It’s the kind of imaginative play that can’t be re-created as an app. Instead, Moonbeeps: Gizmo is an imagination support device. It is the spark for kids to create their very own fun experiences out in the “real world.” Whether they want to be an astronaut or pilot a giant robot, Gizmo can be the dashboard for their creation.
Moonbeeps are apps created for kids of all ages. Each app is designed to create fun, imaginative play in and out of your mobile device. We promise each app will feature beautiful artwork, open play and never include in-app purchases or third party advertising. Each app is lovingly created by Moonbot Studios, which previously released landmark kids apps including, The Fantastic Flying Books of Mr. Morris Lessmore, hailed as “the future of kids eBooks” by The Atlantic, as well as, The Numberlys, described as “storytelling, games and education rolled into one intriguing blend” by The Guardian.
- Tons of sliders, buttons and knobs that make fun noises and visual effects.
- Activate six switches to explore deep space. Then, move your device around for 360º gyroscopic-action!
- Spin the dial to check in your crew.
- Push the thrusters into overdrive!
- Swap control panels using the oscillating crystal switcher.
- Emergency! Red Alert! Sound the alarm with three “defcon” buttons: green, yellow or red.
- Use different combinations and discover new effects. Push the thrusters into overdrive, then go into deep space! Whoa!
- Best of all, use your imagination and creativity to make Gizmo your own fun experience!
Gizmo Playtime! Vimeo
App Preview Video Vimeo
Logo & Icon
Request Press Copy
About Moonbot Studios
Moonbot is a secret, zero-gravity colony inhabited by interstellar beings in Shreveport, La. Our team of 50 creates whimsical worlds and heartfelt characters across platforms including books, films, games and other entertainment transmedia. We put art and craftsmanship at the heart of everything we do. Our cofounders, award-winning artists and filmmakers Lampton Enochs, William Joyce and Brandon Oldenburg have worked with nearly every major motion picture studio. Our work has been honored by the Oscars, Cannes Lions, Emmy Awards and Clio Awards.
More information on Moonbot Studios, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Moonbeeps: Hide & Seek Credits
Designer, Art Director